Discord name: Llamalegs#3320
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the day two beta
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: AST
Character name(s): Carl King
Civilian name: Vinny Crime
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Have to yet have been whitelisted to a role
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Non have to yet be given to me to my knowledge
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: Because I've always loved SCP's and there historys. I want to be a role model for other researchers in order to promote cooler and more interesting SCP tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I think I'd make a great Executive Researcher for two reasons, one I'm a trial GM so it's good for me to have a RP heavy job. Secondly I'm quite good at staying in RP and making sure others do as well.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: A excellent document normally is made up of three parts:
  1. What the purpose of the test is and how the test itself will achieve this.
  2. A overview of the test itself.
  3. The results of the test, if the results were successful, and what the results tell us.
There are other parts such as making sure to properly pointing to other documents.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Their main responsibilities are to carry out larger and more complex tests for SCPs.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Researcher lore would be that as a child his family where wisped away by a yet to be classified SCP. Because of this he joins the Foundation and quickly make his way up of the ranks, soon gaining the eyes of the higher ups. After learning about his past from him he was made into Executive Researcher. He's main drive is to research and test all known SCPs in order to ether find the SCP that took his family or find one that can find them for him.
I also might use this character down the line in part of the bigger events. They would be a key figure in a big turning point in the event.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
-Support

+Trial GM
+I've seen you on the server quite often.

+/- AST time zone so may be some difficulties in time zones
- I don't think I've ever seen you as a researcher
- I don't think I've ever seen you run an experiment
- Poorly written application, looks quite rushed
- Barely answered most of the questions

Last edited:

llamalegs

Nov 14, 2021
I
+Trial GM
+I've seen you on the server quite often.

+/- AST time zone so may be some difficulties in time zones
- I don't think I've ever seen you as a researcher
- I don't think I've ever seen you run an experiment
- Poorly written application, looks quite rushed
- Barely answered most of the questions
I've been researcher before, you've look at my at my level correct, it says for me that i'm at least level 6. As for experiments my past experiments i've run a few on SCP-087, they listed in under Foundation/Site_65/experiment_logs/others. There you should find on called SCP-087 Sound Source Investigation.
Do you want me to rewrite the application or is there no point? Also you pointed out that I "barely answered most of the questions", looking back while some would be better with more detail the only question that I can see that wasn't addressed was "How many excellent-graded documents have you written".

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Mature
+Active as researcher
+Great roleplayer

llamalegs

Nov 14, 2021
Application Denied

Hi LLama, thanks for taking the time to make an application. Unfortunately we will not be accepting you for the role of Executive Researcher at this current time. Listed below are some points that I believe you can take into account should you choose to re-apply in the future:
  • Try to stand out more in roleplay - we are very much trying to fill these positions with the best of the best not just in terms of roleplay but leadership qualities and maturity too.​
  • Try to fledge out your character a little bit more. Your character should already be known to you before you apply for a role such as Executive Researcher.​
  • Answer questions in the format to the best of your ability - your answers will help us decide whether or not we want to move you to the next stage of the process or not.​
Due to the aforementioned points your application has been denied. You are free to re-apply in 2 weeks time.​
Thank you for taking the time to look over my application, I will of course try hard in two weeks time. I will aim on doing events that expand my character in events and show a wellness to build upon it. I will also work more on my maturity as you stated in your first point, I will see in what ways I can show leadership while not having any jobs that can act in a way to show leadership.
Again thank you for your time, I'm deeply sorry for living up to expectations and will work on it.
Llamalegs

Status
Not open for further replies.