Do you have a mic?:
-
YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
NONE

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
YES- I have had a warning on RDM at the start of playing not knowing of the rules RDM as in a term used to denote when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons however I did not do it again after that.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-
the role is wanted for access of a level 4 clearance level and note that the role of executive is what I wanted to have due to the role
and the ability to have more respect around the faculty note that I have more fun when playing/testing with SCPs in game and I would like to
experience new SCPs to document and report another note is that I would also like to teach new JR. researchers such as friends ect.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-
I'm good at documents and I'm well respected by the people around me note that most of these people are Class-D personals
But non the less I would be able to help many things around the frailty to keep it safe.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
so far I have had 3/4 excellent graded documents I have made through the weeks and I noted what makes an excellent document
is by being unique of the AIM and trying something that has not been done as often and they way the document is presented as in the
format and the way it is made noted that the document must have what really happened during the test as well.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
is what I know is to teach new JR. researchers on what it means to be a researcher and how to respect the role
and to also stop certain experiments if they do not have the right clearance or are using an SCP for the wrong
reasons.
for emergences I would help near security officers and cadets with helping researchers to the personal wing
and helping with checkpoints as well,
discipline any unsafe or misbehaving researchers that my be taking advantage of there clearance level.
conduct lectures on new researchers and etc on things such as the code of ethics and how to present your document.
and last known thing thing is to help researchers become better than before with document tips and help with images
with there document.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Jessy Soul
Nickname: Jessy

DoB: !0th January 2000

PoB: UK,england

Playing chess/games
oil lots and lots of oil

Dislikes:
Cars/Driving
Doors
Cheifs

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
-Support

+I have seen you around site so i can tell your active
= Somewhat aware of some of the responsibilities of an executive
=does not fully understand the qualities of an excellent document

-Rushed application
-Appears you only want to become executive only to have clearance level 4 "the role is wanted for access of a level 4 clearance level "
-Another reason it appears you want to become an executive is "and the ability to have more respect around the faculty" however you did mention wanting to train Jr's.

i have decided to leave a -Support not to bring you down but to instead make you stride to improve and prove all of us wrong in the future but as of now i personally dont believe you are ready for CL4 Role in the research department. I would recommend trying to learn what qualities make an excellent document and to "Ghost" an executive to further get insight on the role.

Executive Researcher Bailey M
SCP-096 Whitelist

Reactions: Jessy Soul [XD-4]

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
-Support
| Mature |

| Great Guy !

| Active |
| Rushed App |

| Doesn't Understand the Role |
Jessy is a hard working and all round great guy. The amount of effort he puts into his documents is immense.

I also see him around the site often and have many great interactions with him! He is both mature and professional when need be.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Jessy understands the role. That is an issue which can be fixed. Please contact me when you're on site!

Also, your application looks very rushed and dis-organised. I hope to see in 2 weeks when you can apply again that you put the same amount of effort that you put into your documents, into your application.

Anyways, I'm glad your interested in the role. I see huge potential in you and hope to see you improve within these 2 weeks.
| Dr. Alec Bennett | [COG-3 Lead] | Nu-7 LCPL |

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
-Support

+I have seen you around site so i can tell your active
= Somewhat aware of some of the responsibilities of an executive
=does not fully understand the qualities of an excellent document

-Rushed application
-Appears you only want to become executive only to have clearance level 4 "the role is wanted for access of a level 4 clearance level "
-Another reason it appears you want to become an executive is "and the ability to have more respect around the faculty" however you did mention wanting to train Jr's.

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
-Support
  • Application is very lacking
  • Executive duties not fully understood
  • Active within ScD
Hello Jessy, due to your lacking application I will be leaving a -Support. I suggest that you talk to some other executives or myself about the duties of an executive so you can better understand what you are applying for; An executive researcher is more than just a researcher with a CL4 after-all.

Other than that, I have seen you active within the ScD and I think you're a nice guy to interact with which is important given that Executives are expected to interact with a lot of people. If you were to improve your application after talking to and understanding the roles of executives I would give you a different personal verdict.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
UmomwHH.png

INTERNAL DEPARTMENT DESIGNATION ScD
SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT
Application Denied
Hello Mr Soul, I am denying this application as you have failed to demonstrate a sufficient understanding of the role of executive researchers. Additionally, many have commented on your application being rushed.
I advise that in the future you take more time to understand the role of executive researchers and study other applications to understand the quality we are looking for.
You may reapply in one week's time on the 18/09/2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.