PAC Approved Executive Researcher (In style)

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
Lore:
After the recruitment of Maksim "Enigma" Antonov into the Foundation, he began to Research a variety of areas within the RsD such as: Chemistry, Biological Hazards, Cognito Hazards and Thaumatology. He studied these intricately day and night due to his sheer fascination, however, something was still missing. He was stumbling the hallways as a Jr Researcher when he bumped into Executive Jack Manning who was on his way to host a Lecture on research group AID-6. "I'm so sorry sir" he said, "No worries lad" replied Jack. Jack then invited the young Maksim to attend his lecture as he may find something new.

Current Day: After years of working on projects and making Site-65 one of the most prominently well known sights in terms of its researchers, he was invited to join the team of Executive Researchers by the DoR himself as the new lead of Interstellar Research in Site-65.

Why the PAC fits the character: The design and tailor of the suit shows his dependability and loyalty to the RsD as well as authority over the researchers beneath him. The overcoat being white relates to the RsD along with the AID-6 Logo on the back to further represent the RsD.

Pac pictures:
1686413338063.png1686413359769.png
1686413386692.png1686413397118.png

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
see researchers all ready have this pac but i like the sing on the back and just looks liek a researcher

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
PAC Approved

Hi @Maksim "Enigma" [AID-6],

Your PAC has been approved on the 19/06/2023 for the following;

1687184255629.png
For all Research jobs

by Myself

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.