Denied Expensive Weapon Buff’s

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Down the price of the 20 mil box to somewhere more affordable for a one time use weapon, or add a system that allows the player to buy the weapon for cheaper after death, maybe somewhere around the 10-30% it’s actual price.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Expensive weapons being worth the price they are, and being used by the players.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Stronger weapons in the player base making it harder to pvp eachother because of the weapon advantage

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The 20 mil weapons are not used in any way by anyone knowing that if they die they lose them, making them cheaper or buyable after death makes players use them.
Currently I’m only using AN-94’s since it’s a cheap and good weapon, and Im no where near to afford a 20 mil weapon to use it a single time.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
completely agree, the price is okay but they need to be buffed. the fact they are only a little bit better than an akm for example is a bit weird.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
Neutral

I don't think that the crates should be cheaper though I completely agree with having a weapon buff.

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
completely agree, the price is okay but they need to be buffed. the fact they are only a little bit better than an akm for example is a bit weird.
My AN-94 are doing around 40-45 damage, I haven’t tested them but it’s not worth if they almost hit kill, it’s a 1 time use weapon

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Exit

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

I've buffed rare weapons. The system you suggested was once implemented and it was not healthy for the server, and was decided before launch that it would not return. We also believe the price is reasonable, especially considering a lot of the weapons within the crate cost more than 20 million themselves.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.