Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Name: Eyes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7715549
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Chad Power
Date of demotion?: 07/10/2022
What is the case against you?: It is mainly to do with the level of toxicity I displayed within the staff team - overreacting to small things and starting unnecessary arguments.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: There was a prior demotion, which was linked into this one, for a similar thing involving Chad Power.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1 warning from October 30th 2022, for Toxicity in OOC
What is your side of the story?: I was being obnoxious and on a cool down from when I was Senior Admin, going into a lower rank, being told what to do, etc, completely out of order I admit. I see where I went wrong and I don't see myself like this anymore.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I've played on the Server for a long time now, reaching 2 years almost, and I have 1 warning for something and nothing. I enjoy playing the server after work, and there is always a need for extra hands. I feel like my activity levels are really good, especially in the late evening when sometimes there can be low staff numbers. It's been a long time since the incident and I feel I've matured well enough to earn a position of responsibility.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Haven't had any negative interactions with you, so I dont see why not

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Appeal Accepted

Hi Eyes,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Appeal.

Congratulations on having your Appeal accepted please contact a Senior Admin+ in TS to move forward you will be placed at Trial Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.