Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Name: Eyes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7715549
Previous Rank (convert if required):
Senior Mod + Mod
Who demoted you?: Chad + Doofy
Date of demotion?: 07/10/2022
What is the case against you?: Toxicity within the staff team.
Is this true?: I partially agree with the case.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: This is an appeal about 2 demotions I recieved within a week, the first of which I understood but the second I found unreasonable.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1 warning on MRP for toxicity (I also find this contestable).
What is your side of the story?:
First of all I'd like to say I understand that I am on a 6 month blacklist, I am also appealing this decision and hope that this can be overturned.

The first demotion I will admit I was completely in the wrong, I had a bad day and felt like coming on the server would ease my tensions (Probably the stupidest thing to do), and it kicked off with myself and chad. When I went to chad and apologised for how I was, after which I was reinstated as a Mod.
The second
demotion (The one I am contesting here) was from Doofy. I believe it was unreasonable and not handled correctly by Doofy. First of all, I was in Mosque on a FOB destruction mission set by AC, considering I am in an active FOB destruction mission outside of the UAN base I considered myself to be Mid-RP, therefore if I were to take a sit I would be taking a sit Mid-RP, which is inappropriate and would lead to complaints against me.
Therefore, I took the decision to not take a sit until I was back in the UAN base in my bunks, as in this case I am out of any active RP and away from anybody trying to kidnap me. However, an admin in my channel (Not going to name & shame), decided to tell me to take the sits, and I explained about my RP situation and being outside of base. The staff member in question then decided to say how he wishes the lazy mod in the channel would just take the sit and do us all a favour (Consider there was about 12 staff online, including himself, I don't think that this was the appropriate measure to take, especially since he himself was just sat there watching me at mosque (he told me this, and said 'I’m watching this little moderator called eyes not taking sits')). Anyway, I then told him, in what was admittedly a poor tone, to take the sits himself if he's that bothered (Something I still stand by, maybe not in the way that I said it though), and he proceeded to go and report me to doofy.
After this I stayed online for about an hour before going off to bed (Consider it quite late at this time with things to do the next day).
I wake up with a message from Doofy informing me of my demotion and staff blacklist for 6 months for 'Toxicity' and being 'Argumentative in TeamSpeak,' and this combined with my previous demotion for toxicity towards Chad earned me a 6 month blacklist. Now I will say I found this quite shocking, especially since he demoted me whilst offline and didn't talk to me in TeamSpeak about it, even though after I was reported by the staff member telling me to take the sits, I was online for over an hour afterwards. I don't think that the demotion was either justified or handled correctly, and I believe that in some case I was just harassed.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I've come to play MRP for a long time since the demotion, as a player and I've seen first hand the struggles that the staff members face with the quantity of sits and the sit timers. From my experience I know about the classic application rubbish you see, like 'I want to help the staff team out' and cliché, I don't want to say any of that, and I want to say it how it is. I want to return as a staff member to benefit the server, and at least contribute to the sit timers that are getting quite out of hand recently. All I change is my attitude whilst talking to people, I understand that I may have came across quite aggressive, though this is just my style of talking, however I'll try to change this. I think my 1 warn since getting demoted shows how I have cut down on the Toxicity, and it was for saying 'Easy' after we won a mission after getting slapped in a war, although I do understand how this warn could be justified.

Sorry it was a bit long winded but I just wanted to appeal it.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Eyes I had great experiences with you on CityRP, However your toxicity is become a major issue. Being demoted twice within around a week isn't a good look. Also your comments in OOC lead me to believe that you have a lot to work on.

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Eyes I had great experiences with you on CityRP, However your toxicity is become a major issue. Being demoted twice within around a week isn't a good look. Also your comments in OOC lead me to believe that you have a lot to work on.
Hey Connor.
Thanks for the positive comment about CityRP. I understand that from time to time I may post comments in ooc that could be seen as toxic. Like stated In the last section, I'm really trying to change the way that I try to come across in both voice and text chats.

Hopefully we can have better experiences and I hope your opinion can be changed.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support

is a way better leader, and far better person overall

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support
only had a good time with eyes,
and i think he can change.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Eyes,

Unfortunately you have an active 6 month staff blacklist and as such are unable to become staff at this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.