Failrp ban that was not mean to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Your in-game name: That dude ben
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:9184165
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978634058/
Date of ban: 26 7 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): banned failrp (e)
Who banned you: doesn't say on the ban
Ban length?: 3days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not combat holster
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have been falsely warned for failrp about 3times and i am trying to appal them
Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because its just combat holstering + i should of only gotten a failrp warn not a 3day ban +i didn't know i am legit just after a ban that i didn't know u can get banned for
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will read the rules when i can untill i get unbannwed
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:because its a fun server and i want to get into a-1 beacuse fun mtf squad and there is notthing to do tha is not on the server

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Thankyou for taking the time to make an appeal however you are explaining things a little different to what happened in reality.

For starters you combat holstered 4 times I have one clip and another member of staff has 3 clips

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Thankyou for taking the time to make an appeal however you are explaining things a little different to what happened in reality.

For starters you combat holstered 4 times I have one clip and another member of staff has 3 clips

Clip one show notthing
Clip two i did combat holster that but i still lost it +u took 3more off me
Clip three wtf is that? u runing around

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Monkeytophat

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, after looking at the clips you did violate the FailRP server rule and as you already had previous warns for FailRP it was a Class E.

Based on the above no further action will be taken.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.