False Banned - JasonM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonM

Sep 12, 2021
Your in-game name: JasonM
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165705512
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291676752/friends/
Date of ban: 5th Of September I think
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Anticheat
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: 25 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didn't do anything.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I don't think so.
Why should you be unbanned: So I got banned for anticheat now what I think happened is the system banned the wrong person because there was me who didn't really play much I used to play on Civil Gamers alot but then I just stopped playing but I hopped on the server like 2 weeks ago maybe and I saw this guy named Jason M. in JAF so what I think happened is that the anticheat got the wrong guy because if you have ever seen me play on the server u would notice my kd being the worst in the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't break any rules...
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I don't know I decided to hop on the server today caused they switched maps then I saw I was banned for no reason...

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Denied, you used cheats on the server on multiple recorded occasions. The detection that triggered means I have 100% confidence it was not a false detection. You repeatedly claimed to have never cheated while talking to me about this in Discord DMs, despite me telling you what the consequences of this would be.

You can re-appeal in four weeks, thanks. Wait out your ban, you repeatedly swore, lied and were generally rude while discussing this appeal with me in DMs. You were given far too many chances to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.