Falter's Internal Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeger 'Paperazzi'

Oct 14, 2022
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pamkao/
Discord name: 100#1501
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a better part of 2 months.
In what country are you located?: U.S.
Time zone: New York/Eastern.
Character name(s): Falter Hight & El Juevos The Second
Civilian name: El Juevos
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Alpha-Chaos/ A-C.I.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i have not recevied any kicks, bans, or warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I want to step up from being an agent to being a CL-4 and go the path of CL-4 and try to weasle my way into larger things like ethics.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been through a little bit, and i know a couple ambassadors so i know a small amount about what ambassadors do too.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Around 12 documents, a document is good based on how good the information is and how little you wrote. (nothing wrong with writing a lot its just a pain to read)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: To oversee others like internal agents to see if they are keeping up with a certain standard.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Backstory

A palestinian that had been thrown out of the country because israel, (not going to get into the politics) Abo Muhammad Hussein finds refuge in america, than changes his name to a more fitting name like Falter Hight.

Description

Falter Hight Stumbled upon the facility and applyed to become internal affairs, after being accepted Falter continues his life getting rid of bad guys and messing about with a clipboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.