For how long have you played on CG SCP: 11 months, 6days. 470 hours, 2.8 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Fanboy"
Civilian name: "Ganga" Amir
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP level 22, Total level 116.
-1679715115733.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC
-Nu-7 SPC
-CI-B
-IA Agent
-Intel Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes. Needless to say, I have a lot. Since my last ban which was on February 17th, I have tried my hardest to roleplay very well, and avoid any sits appointed to me. Any warns after that were mistakes, and because the rules were unclear(at least to me).
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I really enjoy playing as an SCP, and recontaining them. Since I got Thaumial class, I have been on 7722 frequently. I have only gotten a warn as an SCP once on June(I got a Glock as 2295 and it was just too funny for me and others for us to keep roleplaying), because since the server revolves around the entire SCPs, that I would have to try to roleplay breach, or just follow any of the SCP rules that are given. For example. I have never spam clicked as 939, and sometimes during breaches, I sometimes ignore the people that are making noise and start walking around the facility playing the "hello?", "Where are you?", "Who's there!" and etc, just like how it is in the actual Containment Breach game, and for the people's roleplay experience during breaches. During SCP tests, I usually give the D class a chance to actually sample me and succeed in testing me, if they roleplay back and aren't stupid(no offense). I also know most of the rules of how I should play as SCP-096, because I have learned over time, observing 096 breaches and seeing how 096 reacts/plays. This is my first application in CG, and I thought it would be better for me to apply on something that is less hard on me, while giving a good roleplay experience to other players.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When 096 is pacified, it is supposed to sit down for about a minute. When the time is over, it slowly roams around, waiting for its next accidental victim.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere, including spawns. This is because if the player is in spawn and sees 096, SCP-096 will be in an enraged state until the victim is dead. SCP-096 should avoid/not go straight to D-block, but is allowed to if SCP-096-1 is in D-block, because 096 has to eliminate all its victims to be pacified.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Get scramblers.
2. get a bucket from either PW bathrooms, or HCZ non-specialized.
3. Follow SCP-096, and clear the way of SCP-096's route so other people will not see it.
4. Click on SCP-096 with a bucket whenever possible (can be enraged to put it on).
5. When SCP-096 has eliminated all its victims, beam it, and cuff it with SCP restraints.
6. Get it to HCZ, and its CC.
7. Get a Tech Expert(CL 2) to fix 096's broken doors.
8. Celebrate by making the Tech Expert fix any other broken doors.

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Fanboy"

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.