Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 19, 2023
France
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Arsène
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 835hours
In what country are you located?: France
Time zone: UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Captain 'Jacket' / E11 CPL Fang 'Hakari'
Chaos name (include your rank): Kinji Hakari
Civilian name: Joker The Joke
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:679755421
Discord ID (name#0000): Samuel7842
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-GSD CAPTAIN x3 :

-SCP-096 x1 :

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No active warnings

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-No, CivilNetwork SCP-RP is my first one and only Roleplay server i'm playing since my first time on Gmod, so, no.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, when i was playing SCP-049, O5-3 'The Tennantite' came so we could experiment on a d-class by putting an electric device on his brain so we had to do surgery together.
-When i was playing as MTF E-11, there was an event where we needed to kill a god, we can considere it as a serious roleplay.
-When i was playing as a Captain, every cl4 members had to evacuate to UNGOC base, it was also serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- It depends on my schedule, if i am in holidays, i would be more active than if i'm not. But i'd say at least 4 hours a day, but usually i'm logged for 6 hours everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- My first server in gmod has been civilnetwork SCP-RP in 2022, so i grew in gmod with Civilnetwork, thank to everyone here, i learned everything and still learning by my mistakes and i've come to the conclusion that i want to be part of people who helps everyone OOC. CN's staff inspires me a lot and i would like to be like them one day. I want to make people understand their mistakes if they get warned so they don't do it again and want to help people who needs a staff member for example if they are stuck or something. English is not my native language and i improved my accent and my language with Civilnetwork. Gmod scp rp is like a home to me where i grew up. And now i want to be part of the "man of the house".

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-As mentionned above, my first RP in gmod was and still is SCP-RP. I am not planning to leave the server, i learned everything about the rules in game, i experienced it, i love the server and people are cool. I wouldn't be angry ic or ooc because it's just a game, but it needs to be staffed so the rules can be applied. Sometimes, i stay awake until 6 or 8 AM and there is a time when there are no staff in game, so players take advantage of it to cheat. With me as a staff member, there won't be cheating anymore. I am known by people in game so i won't be a stranger to players. I want to help civilnetwork servers being staffed and rules being applied and i'm willing to do it in the most diplomatic way.​

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Decent interactions
-Active
-Helps newer players

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024

FUCK YEAH​

+the best (third to gungus and cole) gsd captain
wonderful interaction
nice app

lovely guy to rp with
has no tolerance for d class outside of d block

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Naffen​

Status
Not open for further replies.