Farewell.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Leaving the Civil Network community due to unforeseen family circumstance. Since I don't want hundreds of messages regarding the reason, I'll just come out and say it; unfortunately my mother and brother have passed away in a severe car accident. This unfortunately has lead to the demotivation of pretty much everything in my life. I'll be back in the future when everything has stabilized, hopefully.

Devotions
@Cloak - Great guy, awesome to speak to and is very down to earth.
@Flames - Funny man to talk to.
@Marco - Not close, but cool guy.
@Bubba - Was someone to ocassionally banter to.
@Hound - Great guy to talk to, have high expectations for. Wishing you all the best.
@Pugkipz - Clueless but funny.
@Nomad_600 - Best event holder, and an awesome person.
@Pan Police - OG person to talk to.
@Coolfrae - OG.
@Tommy Lee - Funny british man..

This is all I can think of at the moment, I'll add onto this when I find more time, thank you once again for all the amazing memories.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Sad to see you go i hope you're life stabilizes out you were awesome to have in the community goodluck in your future endavours

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Wow im sorry for your losses man. Never talked to you much but when i did you were the most chill person in the world. Goodluck man and I mean that.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Never had an interaction with you but just read this and all I can say is I hope stuff at least gets bearable in the future. Stay strong bud

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
didn't even mention me ?
but for real, I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope the best for you

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
o7 Monarch, a great member of the server and even though we had little interaction those interactions were funny.

I especially enjoyed your d class events :)

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Holy Shit man, So sorry for your loss. If you need to talk at all lmk. Take care my guy :)

'Juliet'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
sad to see you go monarch , i wish your mom and brother my condolences , i hope you can bounce back from this and i wish you the best while you recover , remember we'll always be here for you if you need us <3

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this buddy, I hope for the best for you in life. Do not be afraid to seek help if you need it mate. The community will always be here when you need us! <3

DarkSun

Jul 28, 2022
i didnt know you very well but the interactions we did have were amazing, god speed

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Damn. I hope You sort your stuff out. I salute You :salute:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Sad to see you go Monarch, I had a fun time with you throughout SCP UK and USA, I was happy to see you achieved Super Admin as well. Good luck in the future. Goodbye.