Denied FearRP Rule Update for Thaum/Type blues

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the FearRP rules for Thaum's and Type blues making it where it requires 3 people to put them under fearRP. this means it requires 3 people (Gun pointing or not) to put a reality bender under fearRP. This is due to their 2 man Insta kills. and i think that in reality you would be able to kill them in the blink of a eye making it kinda pointless to "Be under fearRP when you know you can kill them both in a second".

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+Realistic
+Gives a semi-buff towards Type blues & a Buff to Thaum

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Can be abused with how it might be worded
-Can be confusing to players
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it makes sense and would align with realism and also give the Role which has a timer to it a little advantage within a rule based area (like FearRP) while i do see it can be abused its a great rule to add for them.

Reactions: sprucerrr

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
+support
honestly it should be four because type blue can restrain up to 3

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
+ Major Support

Reality benders are wizards that can pop your fucking head in a split second, disintegrate you entirely just as quick and set you on fire instantly, as well as resist all damage and stop all bullets.
A gun pointed at them or two is going to do nothing to stop them. Three is good.

MY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTION is:
- 3 guns for thaum fearRP
- 4 guns for TYPE-BLUE fearRP

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
+ Major Support

Reality benders are wizards that can pop your fucking head in a split second, disintegrate you entirely just as quick and set you on fire instantly, as well as resist all damage and stop all bullets.
A gun pointed at them or two is going to do nothing to stop them. Three is good.

MY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTION is:
- 3 guns for thaum fearRP
- 4 guns for TYPE-BLUE fearRP
An issue that I can see happening is that sits are gonna get made for not following fear rp by d class type blue as they don’t follow fearrp.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
-Support

For type blue it doesnt make sense because they can detain 3 people, then materialize a gun shoot all of you it should be 4 if you wanted it to be changed

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @DoomGuy

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

With the current limitation for those with reality bending abilities, both in character and out of character we've decided to deny this suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.