Not open for further replies.

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:213816983

2. In-game name:
FedUp

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
No bans

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
Only one which was accepted (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/fedups-cgsf-application.314/)

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
Having plenty of previous experience as CGSF and PD roughly 900~ hours give or take

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
He will be ordered to face the wall multiple times and if he refuses to comply he will be tased, upon getting up after being tased he will be cuffed and interrogated regarding the reasons he was failing to cooperate with officers surrounding him, and he will be arrested accordingly for incompliance and any other reasons that will be extracted through the investigation made.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
I would first get to cover and call for backup using my communication backups whilst chasing the suspect and call for medical care for the officer , if the suspect was still armed and is still a danger to civillians and officers around me he will be taken down immediately to ensure he doesn't cause any more harm to civillians and officers around. if the suspect is unarmed and is running away he will be chased and surrounded by me and my fellow officers that I requested through backup and will be told to face the wall and get dealt with accordingly.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
First I would ensure all the citizens leave the area and get to a safe position away from the raid and set up barricades that will be watched by Police Officers to ensure we don't get flanked by the property residents' associates, having done that I will ask the property residents to step outside multiple times and give them many warnings to step outside or force will be involved, if the base residents comply they will be searched and handled accordingly. If they do not however a raid plan will be in place ensuring that CGSF take the lead followed by S.W.A.T and then the police assigned to watch the barricades, upon entering the base any armed suspects that are involved in shooting will be taken down on sight and any illegal possessions will be destroyed and confiscated.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
The suspect would be given many warnings to face the wall and comply to my orders if he refuses to and keeps on running I will use my taser and tase the suspect, he will be then interrogated and questioned as to why he was running away and notify him that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime, he will then be arrested for Incompliance and any other reasons through the investigation.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes
- Polite yet forceful Yes
- Effective coordination Yes
- Excellent marksmanship Yes
- Great role-play ability Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these
- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8.5
- Role-Play Ability: 8​

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellie

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
+support former reliable CGSF Breacher with more than enough experience with the role, active ig as PD/on ts3, only positives.

Best of luck.

Reactions: (1)FedUp

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support
+ Seen in game and ts
+ good raiding skills
+ good rp skills

good luck mate.

genoss

May 15, 2023
+ support
good activity, decent guy, also bunch of past experience, would be good as cgsf

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
+Support

-Very Active
-Great at Raiding
-Strong RP Skills
-Ex CGSF Experience

Fedup is a great choice for CGSF as he really knows what he's doing and is a great fit for the team.

Good Luck!!!!!​

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
I'm absolutely Fed Up of these CGSF applications because that means i become more of a victim, but
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.