Fedup's resignation appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
(There is no resignation appeal section for darkrp, so I posted it here please let me know If It needs editing/different format)
Name: FedUp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:213816983
Previous Rank: Admin
Date of resignation?: 19th of June 2021
Why did you resign? At the time I was overwhelmed by some IRL circumstances that I couldn't commit fully to my role being staff on the server so I decided the best option was for me to resign.
have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Never been demoted only resigned previously.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Only warned.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again? During my previous spells at being staff I gained a lot of experience having mentored many people, hosted many events, and learned plenty from other respectable high ranking staff members therefore I believe my experience can bring to the staff team a new element especially with the server launching from zero again with a staff team that I am familiar with and have been staff alongside, the reasoning why I can now commit again at the time before my resignation I couldn't play much or at all so I had no option other than resigning at the time, now however I am willing to commit again to being staff on CN and help bring the community get back on its feet again especially seeing the server needs more staff members with the server population being so high.

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
+Support
-Active in ts3 and in-game
-Very capable of a staff position
-Knows what he is doing

Good Luck!!!!!

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support

Active In TS3/ In Game
Good Rule Knowledge
Mature
Was a good staff member before

GL!

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game and on ts3
+Haven't had a problem with
+Since you are an ex-admin I'm pretty sure your maturity and rule knowledge is more than enough for the duties and responsibilities of being a staff member.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @(1)FedUp ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

You will be re-instated as a Senior Moderator.

Kind regards,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.