Not open for further replies.

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): FellowChum
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1 month with 4 days 6 hours
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Exec. Researcher Bug "Crota"
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:424676499
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA SCP-RP Server
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application for GM.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes I do have experience as a GM (Event Coordinator/EC) In a different server. I was one of the senior GM's in that server for around 2 months
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do have previous experience in serious roleplay as I am a higher in Researcher and was a NTF LT in a different server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3 hours
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I enjoyed being a GM in the previous server I was. I enjoyed making interesting event Ideas as well as making lore that other enjoyed being in as they went on. I also find the wonder in being able to visually change how I look for my events through the use PAC3, the reason being as I didn't have such ability in the last server. I also want to be able to bring out my imagination in these events as much as possible and improve in the ones I do.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can help the server with giving them RP that can be interesting to each different faction to change and excite the faction in question with something new and exciting beyond their usual gameplay. I believe I am special compared to other applicants as I have the previous senior experience as a GM in a different server which already means I have more experience than those with no time as a GM. I also am a very fast learner in what needs to be done and doing them fast when I become understanding of it. I also am able to spend the time needed to perfect or change anything needed for my events as well as ask others on what I should change in said event.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
D-Class: The Strange Merchant's Artifacts
The event will begin with a strange portal appearing in the back of D-block. A man would step out and set down a random assortment of objects and boast to the D-class that these objects hold interesting "properties". The merchant would only give one artifact to 1 D-class and then disappear until the artifact is loss or if the D-class in question were to lose it. The merchant would ask for payment in things that aren't allowed to the D-class such as weapons, blood from foundation personal, keycards, and hacking devices. Once proper payment is given the Merchant will vanish as well with the other artifacts with them and the d-class will be left with the artifact. The artifacts will each do a different thing as one will talk, other will teleport D-class to random locations for random amount (10-15 sec), some will give the d-class weird effects, and some will make the D-class perish. After sometime the merchant will say he is out of artifacts and will take any and all artifacts given to D-class and disappear. If any objects are to be stolen from foundation said object will begin changing colors at which unknown rambles will be said, after which it disappears.

E-11: Box King?
(This would be its title I'm not questioning my own idea)
A strange box made of strange materials would appear at E-11's bunks with a note reading "The ruler awaits an audience, go to where it is most secure". More and more boxes would appear with the same note, after sometime passes another box would appear with a crown on it calling itself the "Box King". The Box King begins to explain that he wishes to make a deal with the foundation as he objects of interest for them. He would show E-11 that the objects have strange properties after which he says that if they agree to make a deal he will give them the objects for their testing, but when the king calls for the foundation assistance they will have to agree. If the deal with made he will leave one object at a time for the objects to be researched by researchers.

Nu-6: The Watcher
A skeleton like entity will appear on the outskirts of foundation watching Nu-6 and their operations. If Nu-6 are to interact with the entity it will watch them and then disappear leaving only a clipboard talking about a test gone wrong. This will happen a few more times until a full story is made by the skeleton, after which the skeleton asks for the Nu-6 to take his head and release him from his torment of watching. If done the Nu-6 in question will have a skeleton follow them until with strange whispers coming from it occasionally. If the Nu-6 are to not remove the skeletons head he will continue watching Nu-6 until it permanently disappears leaving a clipboard saying "I will show you pain".

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The event would start with a strange status appearing at Pinewood, Foundation, and CI Base with a sign on it reading "Those who pray receive what they ask, and those who ask for too much shall be punish." If someone is to ask for an object of some kind like a crate, food, or something small will be given what they asked for. But if they are to ask for something big like a weapon, the teleportation of someone, or the killing of someone then a consequence would occur. If they ask for a weapon they will be shot with the weapon in question, if they ask for someone to be teleported the one teleported will be brought somewhere random and then brought back, if someone asks to kill someone the one asking to kill someone will be killed. After sometime the statue will begin to change into different objects at which it would disappear without a trace.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: An ethics member has been taken hostage by an unknown entity and has said he will kill said member unless they play its "game". A select few of O-1 will be transported to a new location at which the game would comprise of riddles, enemies, and questions about the ethic member in question.

A-1: An unknown personal would call in identifying themselves as an A-1 from a different site. They would explain that they are to be arriving on site soon to talk to them about an unknown entity killing site inspectors from other sites. The A-1 would talk with the site inspector(s) about how they've got evidence on where the entity lives and that they are needing a team to find and look for it. The main objective in this mission is to find and contain the entity to prevent it from killing more site inspectors, but if needed and unable to the entity is to be terminated if it attempts to escape. After enough talk the group of A-1 would be transported to a dark grass plane with dead trees and tents. The tents would be empty except for one of them having a man in the corner crying and mumbling to themselves.

Nu-7: The Nu-7 has been told of strange sightings of entities and an unknown caller asks for only Nu-7 to investigate the sighting reports. The area would hold destroyed debris such as buildings, random vehicles, and blood. The group are needed to investigate and find out what happened here through clipboards that describe some type of outbreak entity found on an island. While investigations happens an unknown entity resembling a human with facial features would appear. The entity would attempt to run and hide after which Nu-7 are to follow it and find out the bigger picture and what the entity is.

E-11: Something new appears inside 939's CC that the 939's seem to be guarding with extreme caution not allowing any to get near them and attacking any sound from any direction. The object in question seems to be an egg but nothing like the 939 eggs described in previous files of 939. E-11's job is to grab and secure the egg to be give for testing. Though when E-11 attempts to grab the egg they are to be transported to another area with the eggs, the area would be glowing and whispers would surround the E-11. Images would flash into the E-11's eyes, the earth, a serpent at the core, an angel, and a statue. After the images flash the E-11 and eggs would teleport outside 939's CC with the eggs in HCZ Temp CC's.

CI: A strange entity with triangle halo comes to visit CI and bring information on something that could CI the upper hand against Foundation.

Foundation Staff: An unknown engineer has arrived and has come to show off his new contraptions to the engineers. The engineer in question has no idea how he made it as he doesn't recall anything about it, so the engineers will have to rediscover the invention and find out what it does to see if it can be used for foundation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

= Neutral

Decent? Application, could always add more depth to your answers, A1 mission is confusing and poorly wrote. My word of advice is make some of your ideas less combative.

Best of luck!
- Julien White

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022
= Neutral

Decent? Application, could always add more depth to your answers, A1 mission is confusing and poorly wrote. My word of advice is make some of your ideas less combative.

Best of luck!
- Julien White
I've made changes to the application and kept some as I believe that some don't need that much detail as you are to essentially make it up as you go and adapt to how the player interact with you event.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Fellowchum

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

After reviewing your application I have decided to accept this application.

Please contact one of my supervisor @Issun Kybersis, @Gregory or me to proceed with your next step

Kind regards,
Event Lead Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.