Denied Female Player Models

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Mike

Aug 8, 2022
Pinewood, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add an option female player model for nearly every Role/job

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: couldn’t find it in the development tracker

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gender Equality
Option to play as someone besides a man
More People playing other roles because they have the chance to use a non male model

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
ERP
Develop time?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Currently there only female player models for suits, chefs, med doctors, and few civ jobs. It is not uncommon to see players using pac to also use a female player model. I would like to think that the foundation would believe in gender equality. I am sure many players are not men or don’t identify as such and would like to play as someone who isn’t a man.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
this sounds good on paper but the thing is everyone is right about it taking more space, increased loading times, etc I'm not saying I wouldn't want female models but its just the limitations of the server

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Dr.Mike ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

As Yeke already stated, this will increase load time and take too much time for developers/modellers to create. Furthermore, we do not believe it is necessary and will bring more negatives than positives.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.