Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:518877078
Discord name: UHM?#8249.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: UHM?#8249
In what country are you located?: England.
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): 'Fingers'
Civilian name: Billy B
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [Holding]
MTF A-1 LT
Intell Ambassador

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/billy-scp-096-app-uk.6335/
[Held]
NU-7 CPL
GI-Delta
E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM but don't have RDM[A]
-PAC3 Abuse
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-Having CL4 experience as MTF and Ambassador shows I can be trusted. However, this doesn't make me unique in any way as I like to be an Assistant because of my knowledge of the site and CoC and CoE and having seen how the o5 council like to format their documents and what is expected of an Assistant role and behave. I'm also applying for this Role as from what I have heard some of the Assistants do documents but some don't and ill like to fill that gap with my work and show that I can do my best as well as help the Assistant team.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-The responsibilities for the role of Overseer Assistant are:
-Doing document work for O5.
-Taking the task set by O5.
-Reporting to O5 about a Department.
-Enforce the CoC

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Emergency Protocol Activated. Clearance Level Safeguards Removed.

Full Access Granted.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Authenticating...

Please Wait...

Current Status:

Name: Billy 'Fingers' Billingham

Current Status: Alive

clearance level: 4

After being with Site 65 for 8 years Billy knows how things run and have a meeting with O5-3 he was offered a place in the Assistant team for his work in Intelligence.
Loading Audio File #1/03...

Billy - " Oh... hello there Sir. How are you doing? "

O5-3 - " Have a seat Ambassador "

O5-3 - " How would you say you doing Intelligence do "

Billy - " Good. It has been uncovered from CI and over GOI doing the task you set us. "

O5-3 - " Would you say if you to leave it was fall. "

Billy - " No. The department is doing well "

O5-3 - " OK. Well I like to offer you a place "

Billy - " place? "

O5-3 - " Yes. "

Billy - " Were...? "

O5-3 - "As an Assistant"

Billy - " Of "

O5-3 - "Open the letter and you see " *Sliding a black Letter toward Billy*

Billy - " Thank you. Sir

O5-3 - *stands up and leaves the room saying nothing followed by 2 guards*

End of Audio File #1/03...

Closing Audio File #1/03...

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Before foundation life:

Before billy joined the foundation had lived in pinewood and seen it all with the chaos insurgency but fort it would be fine as his mother and father worked at the 'military base' he did not know what they did the income was fine but billy was all way told to be quiet about his family job however on the 14/5/███ Billy life would change. As billy was home with his mother and father a patrol of cars pulled up and billy's house was shot at killing the family after seeing who had done it the chaos insurgency. Not long after Billy was found by ██-7 and taken to the foundation at age of 16.

Life in the Foundation:

It had been 4 years after billy lost his family to chaos insurgency but now be a member of the department of Intelligence it had been now 2 years after billy joined Intelligence and Billy sent on a mission called Operation wildcat' in this operation the goal was to destroy patrols of CI in pinewood. But after the first 2 patrols, KIA chaos would catch on and set an ambush and capture Billy while billy was in chaos's hands would lose 6 Fingers in this but at most kept [Redacted] info to himself as the foundation brought Billy back and would later put name Billy behind him and now be called 'Fingers'. After this operation 'Fingers' would move on to reach higher in the foundation and have a try at Intelligence Ambassador.

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
+/- Support
+/- Not really interacted with you in roleplay or seen much action from you due to being in A-1 (I'm sure others can put their opinions here.)
+ Experience with CL4 jobs and interaction with VIPs in game.
+ Knowledge on Overseer Assistants and their roles and responsibilities.

- Lore is a bit short, not much background on character with a lack of attention to grammar.

To be honest, I can't really criticise this app too much but it needs more detail (hence why I have left a +/-).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.