Status
Not open for further replies.

First

Feb 18, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): minigun1104
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 14h 35m
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 LCPL Jimmy Haggis
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A First
Civilian name: Bertrum
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177552641
Discord ID (name#0000): First#9554
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: it is the first app I have made.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was Head Admin of a popular Starwars RP server where i spent 2 years with the team, dealing with the Applications and helping with staff Training. I also managed the Event team ensuring that the events they were doing was at a high quality.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I was a Marshal Commander of a regiment within the Starwars RP server i was a part of and I was also a High ranking Jedi and Republic Navy as well
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-5 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This server is entertaining and I want to help the community further with my experience as Staff before. With this, I can bring a lot to the table to ensure the player base is fully satisfied with the level of staff help. Also, I believe that with my dedication to the servers I put myself into, I can help the server improve.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: With my in-depth knowledge of being a Senior staff member I know I can bring a lot to the table with everything I have done on my previous server. With that, I can help with events and sorting out the logistics behind the events, and continue to improve the relations with staff and players. At the end of the day, the Staff is here for the players and they want to see everyone have a Great RP experience and that is what I am aiming to do if I do get accepted.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
No warnings, experience
No interactions
Very short application, you should look to add another 3-4 sentences minimum to the last two questions to beef it up.

Willing to change to neutral as long as you improve your application significantly. Best of luck.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
hello @First it says to not mention other servers in your application, if you could edit it

First

Feb 18, 2024
- Support
No warnings, experience
No interactions
Very short application, you should look to add another 3-4 sentences minimum to the last two questions to beef it up.

Willing to change to neutral as long as you improve your application significantly. Best of luck.
Amended

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @First , Today I will be leaving a +/-Neutral for the following reasons:
-No Interactions and I have never seen you on the server
-Previous Staff experience
-No warnings or bans

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Neutral
I don't recall us crossing paths to any notable degree. It's nice that you have previous experience and say you have a clean record so perhaps you do have something to offer the community. I shall keep a look out for you on site.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+/- Support
Low Vtime
Literally zero interactions
Decent application
Previous staffing experience, no warnings.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @First ,

I am giving you +/- support

- No interactions
- Low Vtime
- Decent application

- No warnings

Good Luck,
- Edwin

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @First

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Please ensure you attempt to become more interactive with the community and strive to continue your current presence within the server

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.