For how long have you played on CN DRP: Since 2015
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CET
Character name (regiment and rank): fiski
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63383951
Discord ID: fisky1526
Do you have a mic?: Yes
In-game Skills Level?: 59
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for bounty spam (accident)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, this one :D
-
Do you have any previous experience with non-serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: ~3
-
How many events can you host a week?: Multiple
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I used to host events back in the day when i was an Admin on CG, i want to become a game master because i enjoyed hosting events and was good at them
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have alot of experience hosting events, aswell as bringing excellent building skills and creativity.

Please List 3 small event ideas:

Medieval Siege:
In this medieval-style fortress dupe, both teams are armed with melee weapons only. One team takes on the role of defenders, tasked with protecting the fortress, while the other team attempts to siege it. The victory conditions are to eliminate the opposing team for the defenders, and to capture the fortress objective for the besieging team.

Jailbreak: In this event, players are divided into two teams: guards and jailers, inside a prison setup, with prisoners being the more numerous group. Prisoners will have a limited amount of time to either escape to an outside area or eliminate all the guards to secure victory. Meanwhile, the guards must hold out until the timer expires to win. Guns,equipment and secret tunnels and areas will be hidden throughout the prison, giving the prisoners plenty of chances to escape or engage the guards. Guards may not engage in random deathmatching against prisoners without valid reasons, of course.

Racing event: Simple racing event where the winner is the first one to reach the finnish line, can do this with any vehicle in game.

(4th) WW I Style trenchwarfare: 2 Teams equipped with bolt-actioned rifles in their trenches, including a no man's land with cover, giving the choice for players to stay in the trench or to push onward, the team that finds their trench too comfy should expect some enemy gas assults tho..

Please List a major event idea (Involving the whole server):

Basewar: Two bases mirroring each other, with both teams starting with pistols and having some time to set up defenses. To encourage active gameplay and prevent camping, advanced weapons will be located in no man's land, providing an advantage to the offensive team. Each team will have a team captain with certain privileges, such as choosing their team's medic and juggernaut (one of each per team).

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support
Active with good experience.

CommanderSmith

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+ Support
Active and a good attitude.
App is decent
Ideas are quite good, and I'm a fan of the WWI one, as it's going to be fun using old weapons and pure skill.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Neutral

Your conduct on MRP was nothing less than shocking, you also just came off of a forum ban which isn't exactly confidence inducing. But I believe people have the ability to change and I have not interacted enough with you to see if you have. For your sake I genuinely hope that you have (y)

Jwcsg

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support

+ Decent application.
+ Decent event ideas.
+ Seen in-game.
+ Seen on TS

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Your conduct on MRP was nothing less than shocking, you also just came off of a forum ban which isn't exactly confidence inducing. But I believe people have the ability to change and I have not interacted enough with you to see if you have. For your sake I genuinely hope that you have (y)

I appreciate your feedback regarding my past on MRP and the forum ban. I want to acknowledge that I understand your concerns and the skepticsm that may come from my past. I agree with you that people have the ability to change, and I am committed to demonstrating that change in my behaviour. I am genuinely sorry if my past actions caused any discomfort to you or the community.I hope to show through my future interactions that i have changed for the better.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @fiski69,

I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons;

+ Active
+ Decent application
+ Good ideas for events
+ Never had any issues with you

Good luck on your application!

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi @fiski69,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.