Accepted Fix/Change Explosive Damage

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Fix the problem with explosives doing different damage (in crazy extents)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Don't believe so?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Makes it so AT4ing Structures is actually worth it
+ Also makes it so protecting defenses is easier

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- More dificult time destroying some structures

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I find it weird, how 1 Grenade under a radar is enough to kill it, but 5 AT4s does barely any damage same goes for MD or SAM, I think grenades shouldn't be able damage structures like that, or if so max of 500 or something damage, and at same time increase SAM Defenses HP, they are suppose be protection from Air Attacks, but can be easily be taken out, since the time for SAM to fire and detect is astronomically huge, and that 1 or 2 Rockets is enough to kill a SAM/Radar even if the Radar/SAM is blocked off by walls all around, 1 grenade inside, can be enough to fully kill it, as seen in this clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1SWtXjFN5ObIRG/d133781X2Fl9?invite=cr-MSxoRUMsMTk3OTU2OTUxLA I destroyed a Radar with 1 single Nade, keep in mind a Radar has a total of 2000 HP, that is 100HP more than a Kamaz/MTVR, and keep in mind the trucks don't have protection against explosives, and another example https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1QtI6m0uT8lF1b/d1337CXjtEEp?invite=cr-MSxtd3AsMTk3OTU2OTUxLA in this clip I shot a total of 5 AT4s towards a MD, and it didn't destroy it, the same MD has a total of 4000/5000? HP, so either a grenade doees 2500 damage or more, or a AT4 simply does 500 damage or less

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

PianoDog

Aug 13, 2022

although getting the nade perfectly is almost impossible.
it still is weird that an mk.II grenade does more damage than an AT4 rocket.

regarding the radars HP and time to lock on it should be noted that air attacks shouldn't be able to
nullify the very same counter measure that's placed for them, that infantry's job. (at least not easily)

-Piano was here

Reactions: MLGMagicHoodini

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
although getting the nade perfectly is almost impossible.
it still is weird that an mk.II grenade does more damage than an AT4 rocket.

regarding the radars HP and time to lock on it should be noted that air attacks shouldn't be able to
nullify the very same counter measure that's placed for them, that infantry's job. (at least not easily)

-Piano was here
Depends really, u can get it perfectly from far away, if u really close it's harder yes, unless u use the gravity gun, but the Prox Mine can do same damage as a Grenade I think, and easier to use
Agreed

I think SAM shouldn't do Infantry Job to deal with Air too, but it should be able help us, since Stingers are already a pain to both lock on and hit, and get lucky for a WAC Glitch or Actual Legit Kill, SAM are Faster, bigger explosion, and can't get flared, but at same time, most of time, they can be destroyed, without ever shooting, unless the Pilot doesn't know there's SAM and is 90º Above the SAM

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+ Support
i believe a load of players has also mentioned this that the AT4 feel useless at the current moment and think it should be put into worth using it, it deserved to be buffed to destroy structure

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
I will look into bring up the damage of the ATV4
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​