Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179976014

2. In-game name: FLames

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): No

4. Do you have a mic? Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
No, I can't list them because of new forums.
6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
900+
7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
If a suspect were to fail to cooperate with officers I would ask him to face the wall, asking him why he was refusing to cooperate, I would cuff him for the safety of everyone around and start to question, after questioning the suspect if it were to be a mistake I'd release their cuffs but if he were to be intentionally failing to cooperate I'd arrest them for Failure to comply.
8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If an officer were to die, I'd head over to the officer, upon arriving I'd activate instinct, informing PD members where is his location and what if he is currently armed or not. I would chase him, if the suspect were to be unarmed I'd ask him to face the wall and if he were to comply I'd arrest him. If the suspect were to pull out a gun I'd eliminate them before civilians get in the crossfire.
9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
During a raid I'd set up a barricade to prevent getting shot at from the sides, afterward, I'd set up a backup call to get other PD members to assist the raid. I would have the FBI use their phones to identify how many people are in the base at the time. Next, CGSF would lead first, supposedly because they're the most experienced or the most prepared, following would be swat, then PD. Hex shields would be used to tunnel inside their base breaching fading doors or hacking fading doors open with FBI. Normal PD members or swat would watch the barricade to prevent getting flanked from behind, after the raid is over the barricades would be removed and everyone would remove themselves from the premise.
10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
I'd ask them to face the wall if they were to pull a weapon I'd swiftly kill them limiting civilian casualties. If they continued running I would taze them and cuff them, questioning him why he was running from PD. Afterward, I'd arrest them for failure to comply with the PD.
If they were to comply I would handcuff them ask them why were they running away, arresting them afterward
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: Yes, Can be improved upon.
- Polite yet forceful: Yes, Can be improved upon
- Effective coordination Yes
- Excellent marksmanship Yes
-Great role-play ability: Somewhat, can be improved upon.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 7
- Polite yet forceful: 7
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9
- Role-Play Ability: 7

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+
Active ingame