List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Ethics Commitee Assistant [Holding]
-Medical consultant [Held]
-E-11 LCPL [Held]
-Nu-7 LCPL [Held]
-Nu-7 LCPL [Holding]

-E-11 CPL [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have not received any kicks/bans/warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
During my time as an Ethics Assistant, I am able to manage assignments efficiently while upholding a professional manner. This experience has helped me to develop a great attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure and problem-solving skills. I am confident that all these skills combined from my experience from previous jobs, positions me to make a big impact on the OA team. My previous work has exposed me to different environments, working with a variety of personal on-site, and has instilled in me the importance of effective communication and teamwork. With a strong passion for learning, I am ready to combine all my skills to contribute to the success of the team and its missions that it holds.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-As an OA it is our duty to step up and fill the shoes of an Overseer when they are off-site or busy. In their absence, we can give orders to the ISD if they agree, ensuring that our operations run smoothly and efficiently. Whether it's giving out commands or tackling assignments, we strive to do our best to make the lives of the O5 Council members easier. Our unwavering commitment to our job and our attention to detail are the keys to our success as Overseer's assistants. With every task, we aim to exceed expectations and contribute positively to the Foundation's mission of protecting the world from anomalous threats and to uphold the CoC whenever we can. Also, we conduct interviews and observe departments to assess performance and providing us great information to give to the O5 council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- In the shadowy world of the SCP Foundation, I began my journey as a medical consultant. As a consultant, I was responsible for the health and well-being of SCP personnel, and I quickly became interested in the anomalies we contained. I knew that I wanted to do more to help contain and understand these anomalies. As I worked with the Foundation, I began to realize the ethical connection of our work. I found myself questioning the methods we used to contain and study anomalies. While I understood the importance of our mission, I couldn't help but feel that we needed to be more careful about our actions. This led me to become a position as an Ethics Assistant in the Foundation. In my new job, I worked tirelessly to ensure that our actions were in line with our values and that we were always considering the safety and well-being of both our personnel and the anomalies we contained. I took pride in my work and in the fact that I was helping to make sure that the Foundation's operations were as ethical as possible. As an Ethics Assistant, I had the chance to work with a group of individuals from across the Foundation. This experience allowed me to gain a better understanding of our operations and the various roles that our personnel played in ensuring the safety of the world. I also developed a deep respect for the work of the REDACTED Assistants. Even though my passion for my work as an Ethics Assistant was strong, I found myself drawn to the job of a REDACTED Assistant. The position offered a chance to play a new job in the Foundation's, to have a greater impact on our work. I knew that the position of REDACTED Assistant was a highly sought-after job within the Foundation, but I was determined to earn it. With my strong work ethic, my dedication to the Foundation's mission, and my great perspective on our operations, I was confident that I could make a big contribution to the job. I worked tirelessly to learn everything I could about the job of a REDACTED Assistant, and I worked tirelessly to improve my skills and knowledge. Eventually, my hard work paid off, and I was offered the position of REDACTED Assistant. I was thrilled to have the chance to play a greater job in the Foundation's operations, I was honored to join the ranks of the REDACTED Assistants, and I knew that I had truly found my passion within the Foundation.

Last edited:

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+SUPPORT
very active
interactions
very professional
no warnings
has CL4 knowledge
good application

Reactions: Florenzo

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Has the experience needed for this role
*Cool individual

-Did not utilize mid 16th century english in his responses which reveals lack of competence

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support
People use ChatGPT all the time. Lore should be original but this lad is still a quality candidate.

Try to recreate your lore to make it more original if you can or expect some more —Supports in the future.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
+/- Support
You are a great dude and overall would be a good fit for OA, but using ChatGPT is something that shows poor motivation to access such a job. I would highly advise to redo your app without ChatGPT

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Florenzos"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-3

Status
Not open for further replies.