Accepted fob rule change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
fob rules

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
fairness and removes a dumb rule

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none, makes the wars for fair

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
so 1 war we were capping west town, just capped ST and someone placed a FOB on the MAIN buliding on ST(cap radio area) which was owned by UAN but the rule somehow says its allowed because the radio area was "touching north town" this is legit game breaking and means where ur making a push they can make a FOB right behind and back cap you and also you have to wait 20 seconds to get back :)

change the rule so that it cant be placed anywhere on enemy territory, would make wars sooo much fair.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+Support

Just if not change the rules, then make them as explained and clarified as possible. So no staff can tract situations how they would benefit them most, as the rules have flaws that can be exploited.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support

You can do this too and its never been an issue
It is so easy to do this too on each side so you just gotta take initiative and do it first its what wins you wars

Oct 17, 2021
+support
at least clarification is needed because I've been on the server for well over a year now and I still don't understand how this works.
Everything ends up being a technicality and a contest to see who can push the rules to their limits, especially in areas that aren't actual cap points.
I always was under the impression that "You cannot place FOBs on territories owned by the opposing side" but then on occasion they are just placed at the very back of a point nowhere near the border of the cap area.

Clarification is awesome and should always be welcome

Reactions: Delta Molfar
Status
Not open for further replies.