Denied FOB Spawns

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Spawns people further away from the FOB Radio

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Allows protecting FOBs easier because you won't spawn in a group that allows you to get killed by a tank in seconds/bombed by a heli or camped by multiple infantry. It gives the spawning members a fighting chance to protect their FOB.

Allows FOB Destruction to be more effective by infantry. By this i mean it won't be just 6 guys spawning on you when you're literally placing a C4 down and the FOB and you just get mowed down by them.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: I don't honestly know

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Already stated in possible positives

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-SUPPORT

The suggestion has some weirds to it, like putting an FOB in snow dome might cause you to spawn outside of it, considering the range of the spawn is already semi wide. If your FOB is getting C4’d, you can barely reach it if you’re gonna get shot from far away on spawn. The predictability of the spawn, which is good if you don’t wanna get spawn camped but also bad considering you’re gonna be semi lost a lot of times considering the amount of places you could spawn in. There definitely should be some sort of spawn camping rule or change considering people can sit on FOBs and farm an insane amount of war score as well as shut down a whole push by just sitting on our FOB during war while being surrounded, but I don’t think making this suggestion a thing will fix that problem.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
I mean this is a great IDEA onlt if they spawn in FOB radius not outside becuase if for example a tank is destroying the FOB people spawning near will immediatly Die i mean i know there is like 5 sec immunity but still i support this suggestion

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Mate Blackwood , Your suggestion has been denied.

The feedback to your suggestion seems pretty neutral.
If we implement this, it would probably cause more problems than solve. (e.g. spawning inside terrain)​

• Angry
Reactions: Redrrx
Status
Not open for further replies.