Fofo's 22415 application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:703074766
Discord name: Sadmuq
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For like about I would guess around 6 or 7 months!
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Fofo
Civilian name: Mrs. Marvin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA!
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes of course!
Levels:
gzqzKfNflaP78t0Mq9UTlvbrkE1Dgc2O8OG3ftyUDWFjkvPAw66DwdqOkIlyG2xSB64ECQaHd_1XY8dGB0nwa9c5-TXVxPvNmL34c2JyF8kiUmjMCdga--2NqX-GBwmBT9ArgMVyUx4t8Ho8hm83zkE

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: 912 d'block code 2 confusions but the steam ID one was all my fault I'm so sorry.
S0iJEFLw1xfLx6L8-q_AXHhIJsVjH9u5SqqtLmOwdwQ_u7klE2pNr0EjAlDCWJqEn8KIe_rvqC3fh8Oz0m4fQSJaA3hc0p2qEmUZEIaPIuskZVZDMKnkvuddM_IO-Spx5fMX_IRk4hItisS80OUQ3rQ

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I think I'd be great at playing this SCP because I'm good at roleplaying and quick to think on my feet. I joined in early 2023 and have been part of many roleplaying situations since then, which helped me understand how it all works. I believe I'm a good fit for SCP-22415. But, to play this SCP well, you also need to be aware of what's happening around you. You have to be able to figure out the best thing to do in different situations quickly. Whether it's dealing with enemies, other SCPs, tricky personnel, or anything else, I'm sure I can handle it while making the roleplaying experience with SCP-22415 fun and staying true to what I believe in.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 "The Helping Hands," are upright and show the safety of those around them. They will assist individuals Foundation Personnel, utilizing their diverse abilities to safeguard them from harm. Each SCP-22415 has unique capabilities. Players have the flexibility to determine their SCP-22415's style, as these entities offer assistance across various fields.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You help the researchers by assisting them in escaping dangerous situations. You can either take them to another dimension or guide them to a safe place to leave.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, you shouldn't fight 076 because it could bring it closer to the researcher and wouldn't actually help them protect themselves. It's SCP-22415's job to assist and support any Foundation member, no matter what.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention. What do you do?
- I can't help the D-Class because I don't want to support their escape. That's not what SCP-22415 is meant for, and it goes against their rules.

Tre

Jan 7, 2024
+support
+can stick to rp
+listens to rules and learns on mistakes

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Qumdas
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.