Foundation Juggernaut during raids on CI

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

A Foundation Juggernaut that is only able to be played on by staff setting you on the job

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Because my suggestion is for a juggernaut thats only used during actual raids, not infils and would only be set on the job by staff and because of C.I's superior base design and the 1000 hp jugg and TB its fair

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Raiding C.I is actually fair now and we are able to compete against the one way hallway and the 1000 hp jugg and TB
Much more fun to raid C.I

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

None because it is to only be used during raids on C.I nothing else. (maybe goc but we rarely even raid them anyway)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this suggestion should get accepted because raiding C.I base is terrible. The base layout is fucking horrid and near impossible to get past the one hallway and the only way to do it is via bruteforce, a foundation juggernaut would help HEAVILY with that and I feel it'd be balanced because it is to only be used during raids on C.I and has to have a staff member set a person on the job for it to even be used. The job would only be used during raids where C.I have 6-8+ people online as to not make it totally unfair for C.I when they are low on numbers. The job would be able to be used by anyone as long as the staff member sets you on the job so that way its not dependent on Nu-7 being flagged on. This would heavily encourage raids on C.I and give both factions a more fun time with raids being more frequent instead of just sitting around waiting for negotiations like most of the time. I genuinely don't see a reason as to why this would be negative for either faction. The job would NOT be used for infils either and would only be used for actual raids. The foundation juggernaut would be similar to C.I's juggernaut with 500 HP 500 Armor I'm not sure as to what gun it would have up to content team but maybe an M249? or something similar to the RPK and it could possibly use the old O-1 Enforcement model.

Last edited: