Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support

Was always helpful as a member of staff, down to earth and genuinely understanding when situations were not so black and white. Generally a well liked and respected bloke throughout the community it would be nice to see him return to the staff team.

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

a while back when I was still on the staff team Foxatron never hesitated to me whenever I had doubts whether it was a question or assistance in sits and staff duty.

good luck!

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
+ Support
Foxatron and I have recently became introduced, during this time he has been an absolute beacon of knowledge and an extremely reliable person when it comes to dealing with more complex issues that have gotten to the point of needing staff intervention. Let this man back in.

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Despite some ups and downs, his dedication to the community never wavered. He's shown resilience, learning from experiences, and always puts the community's interests first. I truly believe he'd excel on the Server Leadership team if his appeal were to be accepted.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support

Insulin (Foxatron) Has proven himself in our ranks as one of the better members of the staff team. There are no bad things to say about Foxatron except sometimes he enjoys being a bit toxic in character. He has always been a reliable member of our team and I see no issue with him coming back.

Onslaught

May 18, 2023
+Support
I am really new to this server, so I may not have a great say on this situation, but what I really wanna say is the fact that he went to deal with IRL issues. He should be able to return, even if he has said things in his past.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Support

Decent staff member and active.

But I really don't understand your whole issue with toxicity and the way you constantly speak to others.

Yes okay everyone moaning about separating OOC And IC but there comes a point where IC RP and language used is taken a bit to far, I don't really think openly referring to others as a 'cu*t' amongst other words is the best on a server where realistically there is younger people playing.

I have also had personal experiences and seen other peoples experiences with you where you are constantly rude and borderline toxic toward others and having it always brushed off as 'IC RP' or simply because of the positions you had at the time.

Everyone has their own opinions here and I personally agree with what Claire has said on my end.

Whilst it is quite clear some people here in particular Broda, do not agree with Claire, whilst we all know how to separate OOC/IC Using that language against others and general behaviour is just for one not needed and completely unacceptable.

It is quite clear you are more than likely going to get a staff rank back given your old reputation, the members of SSL And NL that quite frankly you were always friends with anyway mostly and the community support but I really don't think you deserve a staff rank again unless you learn to play a game like everyone else and not be toxic and brush it off as "Oh it's my character, that's just the way he is".

Last edited:

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
-Support
you should be ashamed of yourself by even trying to re apply, disgusting.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
you should not try to even appeal your resignation, foxatron, i am disturbed of the things you have done in the past, the fact your trying to appeal your resignation appalls me, your a bad person, im not going to ellaborate on my reasoning unless asked to do so, Do not appeal your resignation Foxatron, thats all.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
You are a fucking disgusting human being even for me for what you said and you got the guts to appeal this

Michael Walker

Apr 13, 2022
Neutral
I wouldn't say that you are what is deemed as "unprofessional" and neither as "very professional" .

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

Neutral +/-

The general consensus is that you were a great staff member, however I have had limited interactions with you and therefore cannot gauge how effective you were / would be as a senior staff member. I haven't had any negative experiences with you myself but I'm leaving this at a neutral until I've spoken to you more and interacted more with you in game. :)

Would anyone care to elaborate on this "disgusting human being" thing? I have not once ever seen someone called this on a staff application, yet among the majoritively positive verdicts here there are a few that directly attack Foxatron's humanity.

+Support

Edit: Okay I have found out what the "terrible" thing was, and it seems like nothing more than a few salty people trying to boycott a dedicated member of the community, therefore I have updated my verdict to a +Support. Best of luck, Foxatron.

Last edited:

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
+support

Man told a good joke in TS once
you should not try to even appeal your resignation, foxatron, i am disturbed of the things you have done in the past, the fact your trying to appeal your resignation appalls me, your a bad person, im not going to ellaborate on my reasoning unless asked to do so, Do not appeal your resignation Foxatron, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.