Freddie's Staff Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): freddiec06
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 425 Hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Freddie Helinski MTF E-11 Private
Chaos name (include your rank): Freddie Heidrick CI Gamma
Civilian name: Heidrick Linguini
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125114254
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warns | 1 FailRP | 1 FearRP | No Bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have experience as high ranking staff within 3 Servers over an extended period of time, Including 2 Serious RP Servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have accumulated many hours on SeriousRP Servers especially SCP-RP and feel I'm very familiar with such roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 - 8 Hours | Weekends possibly more then 8.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator as I would like to provide assistance to anyone who requires it ranging from new players who are understanding the basics of the server or an experienced player who just needs some assistance. I also would like to become a Moderator on SCP-RP as the server feels as if it is one big community seeing a familiar face almost any time of the day everyday whilst keeping a balance of new players and allowing for the community to grow and become an even bigger and good community to be a part of. The server is full of friendly faces who are always happy to help staff or not maintaining the SeriousRP everyone is aiming for. Aswell as this I also want to make sure new players get the best first impression possible to maximise the likely hood of them returning and becoming a frequent player on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Overall I have spent a lot of time through my time on various servers as staff on different game modes and SeriousRP etc. This gave me a bigger understanding of admin tools and or commands and how to deal with certain situations and allow for as little RP as possible to be disrupted and preferably no RP to be disrupted to allow for everyone to maximise the server and its opportunities. This has helped me be able to improve my ability to remain calm and composed within stressful situations and not become overwhelmed and enabling me to handle sits effectively and keep all parties calm even if one side is agitated and handling them fast but also efficiently and allowing for RP To recommence as soon as possible with the least disruption. I believe this is also aided by my reading of the staff handbook to acknowledge further the role of staff specifically on the server within the community and also be willing to ask for help from my trainer or any staff who can help, aswell as using my knowledge of ULX to use commands without extended guidance.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Previous Experience
+Detailed App

-/+ Haven't seen much of you personally

Good luck

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
- Neutral

I will be rating this application neutral support due to me personally barely knowing you. Although I would not mind you in our ranks I believe you should get yourself known between regiments. I have had barely any RP interactions with you.

Good luck.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Freddiec06,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.