Elvis Padre

Apr 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bindynarudym
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Zrzut ekranu (1258).png

Zrzut ekranu (242).png
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Elvis "Cookie" Padre
Chaos name (include your rank): Joshua Padre
Civilian name: Jack Padre
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:648412397
Discord ID (name#0000): elvispadre
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

1 Application moderator: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-moderator-application-format.13469/
2 Application 096: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096.13805/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes I have warnings but this warnings is very old
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes I have experience with the community. On the Fivem server where I am an admin, many people come to me because they think I am nice and overwhelmed with being an administrator, I created an event for the community twice. In case of any problems with the server, they go to me or to the board, why to me because I mainly sit with people who are higher, I always like to help people or a person from a lower administration. I currently have 9 supports that I have to teach everything but it will go quickly and easily because the list shows that I taught and helped over two thousand people.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Maybe Fivem is something else, but I also play serious RolePlay on it and I know how to play it, I know the commands to play, I know the concepts and many other things that make my RolePlay at a high level. I play the role of a policeman and I like how it works and how other people play RP but sometimes there are trolls who quickly get a ban from me. And I think that my experience in RP is great and adequate to other servers
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be online 5-8 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because I have a lot of experience in being a moderator of RP servers, I have been playing with you on the server for a long time, I am very active and report all things or actions that violate the rules of the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I have already written, I have a lot of experience because I am still an administrator on the Fivem server. I can react quickly and solve problems. I don't like to give bans to others I prefer to give them a warning and to keep playing but when the ban for the act committed and there is evidence for it, I issue a ban. As a moderator on your server, I will be very active from morning to evening because time and days allow me to do so. I think you will give me a chance because getting into your ranks is what I dream about.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (242).png
    Zrzut ekranu (242).png
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Zrzut ekranu (1258).png
    Zrzut ekranu (1258).png
    15 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
- support
this just lacks effot and seems like it was typed out in 5 minutes I would recommend adding a lot more detail to this app

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

+Alright application (was originally lacking and looked very rushed)
-Bad interactions

Last edited:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
How did You give a plus and a minus and it should be neutral i think
the plus and the minus were my positive and negative opinions. While you have improved your app, I maintain my -support due to my interactions with you.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Greetings Elvis Padre, here are my thoughts with your application.

-1 Still having a high staff position on a FIVEM server, could take up time and
have you be stressed and not fully focused.
-1 No interactions ingame
-1 Playtime

- Support

Have a great rest of your day and goodluck with your application!

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Denied

Regrettably, your application has been declined at this time. We are seeking candidates who can commit their time exclusively to one community. Unfortunately, as you currently hold a position in a different community, we are unable to proceed with your application.

You may re-apply if you are not apart of a staff team in different community in 3-weeks.

Kind Regards,​

Status
Not open for further replies.