NWO name (regiment and rank): PFC Fried
Civilian name: imagine playing civ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:236706908
Discord ID: g4rp1ays
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, after 4000 Hours you tend to experience things. i have also staffed/owned many other communities in many other games
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: FiveM and other gmod rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: min 4
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: when I first joined this server I found an interest, i'm fully prepared to dedicate the effort to guarantee a positive experience for every player on the server. Given my passion for gaming, involvement in community management and a strong commitment to fostering an enjoyable and secure environment I believe I would be an ideal candidate as a moderator. I'm excited, about the opportunity to work together with this server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a unique blend of skills and experiences that stand me apart from other candidates. With more than 4000 hours in the game, I've got a solid grasp of its mechanics and details. I've also been a staff member and owner in various gaming communities, which has equipped me with a broad experience in managing different server issues.

EDIT: in my defence for mentioning another server, i did write this at 3 am and must have missed that rule

Last edited:

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+/- Support

• Minimal Interactions
Hiya Fried, can’t leave much of a verdict on your application as we really haven’t talked much, best of luck on becoming a staff member and have a great day!

lukekelly51

Oct 1, 2023
United Kingdom

- Support

- No Interactions
- Didn’t read the rules/formatting talked about another server and mentioned by name.
- Vtime

Hi Fried, I’ve left you a -support today as I can’t say I’ve had any interactions with you at all. When you grabbed the format for this there was a set of “rules” so to speak that you have to follow whilst writing out your application and one of them being not to mention other communities and you’ve done so by name. Finally my other reason for leaving a - is because you’ve mentioned your Vtime being 28. Is it 28 weeks? 28 days? 28 minutes? 28seconds?

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Neutral

- No interactions
- Mentioned another server by name

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral
Vey active
No interactions
Mentioned another server

Hello Fried, I do see that you are a very active person however it looks like you haven't really interacted with many people. This means that nobody knows about you very much at all yet and can't make an opinion about you becoming staff. In addition, you have mentioned another server which is against the rules of the formatting. However, you are very active currently and have good intentions in joining the staff team. I would recommend interacting with more people in the server over the next few weeks and fixing up your application. Good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi FriedHart,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I wont be accepted you're application today this is because of 2 factors first one being that you have only been playing for 4 days although you were logged in for pretty much the entirety of these 4 days a large portion of your Vtime is AFK the second factor is that due to you joining to recently not many / anyone has been able to make a verdict on you other than to say they have no interaction with you. So because of this you will be denied my recommendation is to get to know the players in the community and build a reputation for yourself.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.