Not open for further replies.

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201444426
Discord name: ineedhelp#4395
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 Months
In what country are you located?: USA OOORAH
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Fubar (A-1), Pepper "Jack" Cheese (DEA)
Civilian name: Daniel Jack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Scp-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 164
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 LT (Holding)
Nu-7 LTCOM (Held)
CI-G (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 RDM warns for killing civs
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Been a senior agent sine 6/12/2023 (3 months)
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
To help new agents learn how surface works and teach them stratigies from when I was Nu LTCOM. I believe that most new agents would need the help and push to learn how surface works, to then hopefully pursure a higher rank or join Nu-7.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I believe with my prior knowledge of being in Nu-7 and learning a lot from it, I believe I can use that knowledge to then help any new dea on surface.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 6 documents; to make a document good you need quality and a lot of info. The more information and quality you have in a document the better it will be.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
To be a leader, they are to be a role model in DEA for the lower ranks so they can aspire to be more involved with DEA and Nu-7 to try to reach higher ranks. To train new DEA so they can learn how to combat on surface, learn the surface callouts and get better.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Pepper "Jack" Cheese was born in wisconsin, USA (the cheese capital), he would then go on to get a invitation to join the foundation. After joining as a new cadet, He worked his way up the ranks. He then saw the DEA in action, killing CI noobs in medbay making sure none got by. He then applied and took the test to become a DEA agent. After sometime of learning the callouts of surface and the lay of the land, he then quickly got used to the new snowy enviroment. Pepper then saw the new recruits trying to learn what DEA is, pepper then thought of going up the ranks so he can then help new agents.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.