Görgen "Sandbag" GM application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav "Sandbag" Eriksson

Aug 10, 2023

Warning/Edit:​

I have a tendancy to just write and write... So for some of the events its just a wall of text... I tried to atleast make it slightly more plesant to read but well... It would probably ruin it and make it extremly hard to read. Other than that I added this warning Info aka original steam name age etc.
Other info and personal takes and ideas being kicks bans etc and other stuff being more of a personal take that could change.
For the Events I tried to make sure that the events can be changed slightly to fit a server scale event or more of a mission that wont really impact much. How ever if you read the small missions it... "spiraled" perhaps a little. But to be fair I did make one event for all three (Surface, SOP and Facility staff). I am sorry if you read all of this...

INFO

Original Steam login name : max_the_burger (No I did not listen to the dont use your real name as username stuff how did ya know?)
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: First time ever on was Jul 13, 2023 when I accidentally joined the US server. So about a year since i started but i took a break since sep 27, 2023 returning about two weeks ago if i am right. (yes copied it from my sp. agent app)
Age: 15 as of 2 of may. That is going to change very soon tho.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: gmt+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Special agent Görgen "Sandbag" Eriksson
Chaos name (include your rank): Gustav Görgensson alpha.
Civilian name: Noah Sanity
Steam ID: 76561198322674387
Discord ID (name#0000): dumbazz_catz
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: My first and probably only since im doing this just to stop thinking about potential events.

Other info/Personal takes and ideas

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One ban for toxicity.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Some yes. Naming the type of servers and my roles (Just to add some needed context) I have in multiple "MiLsIm" groups been a high rank and responsible for if nothing else helping with events such as trainings.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes. While I do have problems with sometimes not understanding what someone said from a lag spike its usually not a problem.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on whats going on for me irl. But I can maybe avrage at least 2 hours at minimum if i am incredibly invested. Sometimes i avrage 6 hours (Yes I do have school and yes i may fail...)
-

Why me?

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
The truth? I saw the announcment and felt "Fuck it why not apply? If nothing else people can give me reasons why I shouldnt be on or why my event ideas are bad and i can use that later on." But also since generally I wanna just try and apply for things if i meet requirments. If i do even if i get denied often people may say stuff like "Your (Insert part here) was to short" And that means i can also learn with that when applying to other roles. So every application is another way for me to get more ideas and knowlage of what people like in an application.

What can I do for the server?

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I generally feel I have an average ability in many things. But I also feel I dont fear doing something incredibly stupid if people find it funny. I may pull out my gun and shoot someone who may deserve it but hasnt done anthing wrong. So I may get arrested but it may have been funny for others. This is not me saying "I cant be serious" A lot of people I have played (Not on civil networks) with seem to atleast somewhat agree I can be serious if needed. This can be normally as me if someone is getting bullied or IC in roleplay I can also be serious. I also try to make sure to not ignore people even though the roleplay scenario may feel stupid along with trying not to hard to be super strict. I generally try to still have fun remembering at the end of it. Its a game but also a passion for some.

EVENT IDEAS

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
(I am horrible at thinking of the size so i will make one for foundation inside (Gsd etc), One for sop and one for all of surface. Or not idk)

EVENT IDEA ONE "MOLE" (Foundation staff event)

"Lore": "One or more of the foundation staff are giving information and equipment to class d. Its unknown if they are spies or class-f'ed or maybe rebelling..." The gsd along with IA and probably other foundation personel have to figure out who the mole/spy is while also making sure to not draw to much suspision to it since the mole would possibly hide. The "Technical" side would maybe be the event host (Or someone helping who agread) by giving d-class hacking and keycard along with GSD info. It then means that IA, GSD have to not only find the mole but also make sure the mole dosnt realize. The moles job would only only be giving info perhaps but also simply relesing a scp (That is simple not fucking 008). With the moles ultimate goal being to just get class-d out. Of course GSD captians and IA ambasadors and shit are told before ooc so they dont just start arresting "Sus people" Since that wouldnt be fun for anyone. This event would be a good way for staff to also "prepare" for when CI try to creat chaos by helping class-d. Some rules may be that the mole cant directly just give class-d guns or shit along with GSD not being able to really sweep unless the class-d themselves incite it.

EVENT IDEA TWO "THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY" (All of surface event)

(all of the surface event): "Lore": "A parawatch has gotten info about both the CI, Foundation and GOC's real motives. The parawatch has now been take into protection by rangers in pinewood with a large force of "truth knowers" protecting him armed with a high amount of ammo and weapons. If the parawatch and pinewood citizens release this no doubt CI, Foundation and GOC would be attacked by the "truth knowers" causing the missled civilians to die. We have to capture the parawatch and contain this info breach..." This event would mean a parawatch (Played by someone on the event team probably the event organizer etc) is locked somewhere in pinewood. All three of the factions (GOC, CI and Foundation) would therefor need to work togheter to keep the "Truth knowers" at bay and distraced while their deep covers and agents disguise and sneak in to get the parawatch. Or they attack the "truth knowers" Who are simply civilians not realizing what the info actually is meaning possibly killing a high ammount of civilians. Seeing as GOC's FOB is the closest they would be restricted with perhaps only being allowed to go in waves or similar. This would be confirmed with the high rankers of all factions to make sure its known that theres a CI and Foundation cease fire during this or atleast till they get the parawatch. The "truth knowers" Would be armed with either snipers, lmgs or simply an assualt rifle/smg along with perhaps getting a increas to 200-350 health to even it out it could be the parawatch getting some high tech armor from goc perhaps. The main rules would probably be no TB and no lav/btr or similar. The end goal for the civilians/"Truth knowers" Is to hold out for a set time (The time depends on the people on both sides to make it fair) and that time starts when they can request a extraction for the parawatch and his equipment. The goal for CI, GOC and Foundation is to have as few civilians die while still getting the parawatch and then giving amnestics to everyone or simply convicning them the parawatch was crazy. All three groups have to work togheter to make sure that this info breach is contained. This would not only be intresting since if done correclty CI can still infiltrate meaning some of all the sides may need to stay to make sure they dont get raided. Along with that the "truth knowers" arent allowd to "give up" (They cant be paid to allow someone to talk to the parawatch etc) but they cant just shoot on sight. This would train all sides in coperating to make sure info breaches get contained fast and deciding who should take the negotiating part. Meaning the high ranks have to keep their men in check while also not wasting time.

EVENT IDEA THREE "Traitor traitor..." (SOP event)

"lore": "It seems one of our deparments dont agree with our leader ship anymore... They have barricaded the garage and compound not letting any in or out along with having taken hostages. Our mission is to talk them out of it or if it comes to it... Terminating them. They seem to have gotten funding from CI... This wont be easy but we cant risk them comprimising our entire facility..." One of the departments (Aka DEA, Nu-7, O-1 or A-1) have taken control of garrage compound holding a SA hostage. The reason can be made by the event team or the hostile department. The reason can be important but for the sake lets say that the foundation cut funding on the department. The event would have all of the hostile department set up in a defensive postion along with getting back up from CI with one jugg along with possible marksmen and similiar if its deemed the hostile dep has to few people.
Unlike negotiating with CI they cant be paid to release the SA and instead the other departments that arent hostile have to not only figure out why they are mad but also a way to get them to releas the hostage and giving up. As an example (And since I am mainly DEA) the DEA has turned hostile from lack of funding.
The Nu-7, O-1 and A-1 then have to negotiate and talk the DEA out of it while also having to adapt to the DEA's way of handeling stuff. Both sides goal is to get the other one to back down and the "winning condition" is if the hostile department get what they.
This doesnt mean the other departments lost their win is for the hostile dep to stop holding the SA hostage and to not ocupy the garage and compound. The way the other departments lose is if they have to attack and kill the hostile dep and they all die they lose. The "Rules" Are that the CI jugg cant return once killed nor any back up CI. CI can also not raid or infiltrate during this time to breach only to get information but the deepcovers or similar have to be in since the begining and dying means they are out. The foundation (aka the departments that arent traitrors) can only attack and kill the opforce once a set time runs out OR if its clear the hostile dep's demands are way to high. The hostile dep cant leave the garage to go into lobby unless they get attacked. If the hostile dep gets attacked they can go down and start breaching. When a hostile dep member dies they are forced to stay in "Jail" (Some place that wont have others needing to go there so perhaps lecture hall if cleard with others) They can only return if hostile dep can succsesfully free them by getting to their place and "convincing them" to fight again. Foundation can also not call GOC to say bomb the compound or something only thing GOC can do is help negotiate or distract the hostile dep by negotiating while the Foundation get ready to attack. This would not only perpare SOP for departments turning hostile but also to learn how other departments work and how they do stuff. Both sides can have spies but the spies cant kill unless they are clearly threatend or about to be discoverd where they can kill and relocate taking a new disguise. This has to be cleared with the SA that will be kidnapped all MTF commanders and any other high ranks to make sure nothing that would need Nu-7, O-1, A-1 or DEA for such as a CI infil as stated. The hostile dep could perhaps depending on which it is get a medic (I believe only Nu-7 has a medic so maybe a combat medic who has worked close to the now hostile department joines the hostile dep.) The number of medics depends on numbers meaning if it is the nu-7 who is hostile 1 medic for every 5 other infanty/combatives. The other sides can request medics but only to match the hostile dep and if its deemed necesarry. The hostile dep can take more hostages but for every hostage they lose say a medic or similar.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

MAP CHANGING EVENT "Operation Freedom"

"lore": "It seems that the serpants hand has caught wind of pinewood and the activity from CI, SCP-F and GOC. They have now taken over the mcnd house building a FOB claiming to be from "nato" and have gotten help from pinewood residents and placing unknown rocks and similar all over the place. These rocks dont seem like a danger but we have gotten more reports of people feeling sick and similar. Its now up for SOP to get into the serpants hands base to get info from them and figure out what it is. Along with that we have given e-11 and GSD contaiment units the order to take any of these rocks and bring them to the reasrchers to study and hopefully find out how to destroy or get rid of them. We are worried the serpants hand are trying to get us sick with something to either creat chaos so they can infiltrate or perhaps they have something similar to 008... It doesnt matter SOP has to find what it is to find a cure and the rest of us have to get the rocks and contain them. We have warned GOC. They say they have reports from pinewood rangers of one "Huge rock the size of a house" somewhere. We will send have to send a small group of SOP to help GOC find it and contain it... CI activity seems to have halted... They may also have rocks in their base... Sucks for them." This would include pretty much the whole server. The rocks would be put down some what hidden and (While i dont know if there is anything in the game already like it) are meant to in someway make people sick. Gameplay wise this means SOP or atleast DEA have to disguise as the serpants hand (Who are played by the event team with one type blue person or similar while having 200-250 health from playing with anomolus stuff) and get in their base and find documents explaining the rocks and what they do. The nu-7 and maybe A-1 and O-1 will go to either watch over DEA if they are caught or help GOC locate the massive rock that is meant to look like a egg. The serpants hand cant really win in my idea here but more give openings for CI and parawatch to get in and steal info but that doesnt mean CI doesnt have rocks. For CI they can only really do "Missions" and raid after containing their rocks. GOC doesnt have rocks except for maybe one rock at their gate with their goal being to find and destroy the massive rock. SOP as stated has to figure out what the rock is and does along with a cure and helping GOC. E-11 and GSD containment units have to find rocks inside (And maybe outside in compound and garage) and take them to a quarentine set up in the lecture hall where reaserchers will use class-d to study what cures for other stuff does (where maybe an admin or game master will wait to either kill the d-class or not do anything for spice) along with figuring out what it is on their own and how to destroy the rocks.
"RULES": The only real rules are the serpants hand who are made up in my head of one type blue, one jugg/heavy weapons aka m249 etc, two-three medics who cant heal jugg or type blue, one leaders often the event organizer who gets 500-600 in health but weaker weapons so they can lead longer and anyone else working to simply keep the base safe. the TB, Jugg, one of the medics and commander can "Raid" the foundation, goc or CI but only to disrupt and try to get scps to surface. Any scp who is "breached" Have to follow the serpants hands and get to surface.
SCP-F and GOC cant attack CI. Any civilians shouldnt be online or told to switch since serpants hand would porbably tell them to evacuate saying that theres been reports of a large ammount of toxic fumes or such since the GOC and SOP has enough they shouldnt have to info contain on top of that. SCP-F Reaserchers have to not only prove anything they figure out. GOC can if approved send in RnD and such to help hurry the reaserch up.
E-11 and GSD containment unit are allowed out side even out of compound to maybe see if the rocks are different from having been in the snow vs inside.
The event ends when either SOP can get documents of the rocks or reaserchers figure out on their own. (The side that wins could get a reward meaning they have to work togheter but also against themselves if its deemed more fun)
This event would strenghten the bond and coperation of GOC and SCP-F along with giving the departments a thing to report about and such. The scale of the map change could be perhaps the rocks having "Vines" or such climbing up walls showing that they are in fact invasive and such also meaning if a house is left unchecked or a sector it may be lost. This also means reaserchers have to find a way to destroy it FAST. Or they may get taken over. (This could be through having people who are confirmed to have worked on the rocks awhile be asked if they want to help the rocks by "sabotaging" or such if enough people are on the team that them being taken over isnt big.)
In my personal opinion this would be intresting to see how it could impact other events. There could be one of an alien rock landing somewhere and maybe the SCP-F and GOC will use the documentation and test the things they did before to figure out what it is.
This was however a harder one since in my mind the rocks are supposed to be like a "Virus" but not infectious people getting sick are from it but getting sick isnt getting taken over its more of a flu sick not a 008 or such sick. My idea for the rocks apperance is kind of like ultracite fomr fallout 76 (I wont link but think of it as green slighly spicky and looking like it will give you somet sickness). How the serpants hand got it who knows they are weird imo.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1 Mission "Unethical ethics..."

O-1: Ethics board is in some way taken over and tells O-1 to terminate EVERYONE. One or more game masters are then put in O-1 to act as the other side of what the actual O-1 Wants. If the real O-1 want to follow the game masters/event team is against it. Ofc the O-1 commanders and ethic board are asked if they are willing to partake and warning them along with all the other departments just incase. The event would be O-1 In fighting with the ones who want to follow the order trying to sus out those rebelling. And those rebelling trying to distract the O-1 and figure out what happend to ethics. The ethics board may have been as and example kidnapped or taken over by something... The O-1 are only allowed to start terminating AFTER everyone is warned ooc so they can make sure to put away anything they may loose. The event isnt for O-1 to start killing but to have some infighting with other departments and MTF squads and such having to decide if they want to help root out "Traitors" (since the order followers may say "propaganda" to get the rebellers to look like traitors or such) or helping the "traitors" find out what happend to the ethics while still doing their duty.

A-1 Mission "Low rank rebelion!"

A-1: the O5 council has been kidnapped by the lower rankers (pvts and simmilar). A-1 now have to distract the traitors so they dont kill the O5. They also have to figure out why. (maybe the lower ranks are class-f'ed by CI idk exactly) They are then given the choice to kill the lower ranks possibly meaning if any lower ranks didnt betray them they may now. Or maybe they can trick the lower ranks through their own experiance and catching them interrogating and testing for class-f. Same as O-1 other departments can help but this in my head is the lower ranks taking over floor 3 (If a-1 die for something they can request a game master or admin to bring them to the lobby.). Along with that the traitors are given a game master/event person as a leader mirroring the a-1s commander.

Nu-7 Mission "Attack them!" and "Convoy rescue mission"

Nu-7: DEA vs Nu-7. Not much else chose a place to defende both sides get one medic (Just having one of the nu-7 medics go help the DEA) where they have different missions. Say 914 DEA got reports Nu-7 operatives on site are now rouge trying to use 914 to become super humans and take control. A different one could just be Nu-7 convoy operation. A GOC truck/vehicle outside of the map (To make sure CI dont just randomly attack) Has been attacked and taken by something or someone. Nu-7 gets supplied with a tank an LAV and two humvees having to travel in a convoy to get to the destination. The convoy is created and planed by the Nu-7 command. To get to the destroyed GOC convoy they go trough a "city" or simmilar built by the event team that has the opforce (being event team or CI who knows) having the mission of stopping an killing the Nu-7. Their mission is simply to find the fate of the GOC and collet a "Package" the GOC says they were carrying in that convoy. (That could be classified documents or maybe even 008 samples GOC found and were taking to site-65 since maybe that site was the closest or smth simmilar.) Failing would mean Nu-7 and the opforce going into eithe teamspeak or discord to talk about what went wrong in the convoy. The reason for this here and not in O-1 and A-1 was since Nu-7 in my head is a much more military/Combat focused one of all the mtfs again in my head. Also since this may be done more times the current and futre commanders can learn and fix mistakes that were made. Maybe that is putting the tank in the wrong spot or having the humvees to far back or to far in the fornt meaning when if they got destroyed they may block the road.

E-11 Mission "Surface hunt"

E-11: An SCP getting to the surface but then "escaping" (the scp hides somewhere on the map) the E-11's job is to find the scp while also being ready incase it gets back in and tries to breach other scps. The SCP can depend on how many e-11 and what rank/job they are. If its a lot of e-11 then maybe something tougher like 7722, 076 or 682 even. If theres not super many maybe something like 035 (getting healed or such by event team) or 049. E-11 command is warned ooc ofc to make sure they can if nothing else make up a plan. The scp getting to surface can be helped by event teams by maybe asking some of the other people and warning them along with deciding if it would be worth it for the possiblity of e-11 getting a containment they may have been able to do really fast but getting ruined because the scp got teleported out but f***ing god. A general "training" meant to help e-11 get help from some of the SOP to make sure CI and such dont get the SCP along with getting help to find it.

CI Mission "Traitors and cowards will be eliminated!"

CI: Similar to MTF's somebody goes rouge. This could be the type blue, jugg or just an operative (The rouge person can be an actual CI or just an event team member) where the rouges goal is to try and trick people to help them. Either with class-f or having a silver tongue. This is not a SCP-F member infiltrating however. Its a CI member who got tired of how it was ran and the lore might simply be the CI having had many failed raids from on of the commanders messing up etc (no hate CI com the rouge can maybe just be schizo who knows?). The rouge is given some extra stuff such as a cl4 CI card so the job their on doesnt matter. Along with a spy card for their own team. The goal for the "Loyal" CI is to find the rouge and test them if possible for any thing and then interrogate them for anything info on the other people they may have tricked or class-f'ed. The rouge is also give help from the event team by maybe having the event team "Class-F" people (If the CI hicom who would be warned agree and feel its fair. This would best happen if theres a lot of CI since to my knowlage the CI base is small or atleast smaller.) by just telling them since injecting and everything is precious time the rouge needs to find more people to "Convert" The mission is over when either the number of converted people are big enough for the rouge to take over through force or when enough high ranks are converted. Example being if theres 10 CI (excluding the rouge) 7-8 have to be converted for a not forcefull take over. It ends with the loyals winning if they find the rouge OR if they can call in the engineer (played by the event team ofc) to lock down the base externally and coming over to the base. (I dont remember if the CI com in game is the engineer if thats the case then the loyals just call a different CI base semi close to do the same thing) In lockdown mode so to say the rouge is forced back to the card of their role or atleast lowerd a bit and also means they cant class f people. Their only way of winning then is forcefull take over. The way CI would even relieze someones rouge could be more and more people saying stuff thats... weird (Aka "I feel the choice (insert name of a commander or similar here) was horrible... They should be demoted") Or after a certian time perhaps they notice a card being gone or an extra card that hasnt been asigned to anyone. Basically we force the CI to play fucking amogus. Also since it would work semi ok since after a faild raid or similar event teams can take some of the commanders and explain and such where the commanders can atleast give a reason why they wouldnt want it and then the event team/game master suggesting can make a choice. Otherwise if they are doing great in raids it could just be one of the CI operatives/members getting greedy and wanting power.

UNGOC Mission "Information gathering"

UNGOC: (So I dont know THAT much about how GOC operates.) One department of the SCP-F seems to have gone rouge and has set up a small "base" close to pinewood. The SCP-F doesnt know they are rouge and believes the rouges are doing a mission and refuses to believe the GOC. The GOC's mission becomes to try and gather evidence on the rouges while not drawing suspiscion since the rouges would report it in as GOC trying to be hositile. This means GOC's mission is to get evidence such as recording fotos and other stuff to prove they are rouge. Or if possible cut of the rouges communications and then wait for the rouges to act hostile to GOC where they can get evidence and retaliate killing/Kidnapping the rouges and getting evidence such as perhaps a confession/plan showing they were rouge. While doing this they GOC has to keep a balance of spying and seeming friendly/unknowing of the rouges real motive making sure the rouges doesnt create a info breach. To make sure that some poor DEA agent out of the loop wont be confused the game master may go to all of the people who would comunicate with GOC regarding hostile activity and such (DEA, Site admin and all that shit.) telling them ooc that they are supposed to not believe and explaining whats happening. This is not to say the GOC has to find evidence. They can just kill the rouges and keep it a secret. So in conclusion the GOC has to try and decide what their move is with the trade offs that can come. (Getting evidance and waiting resulting it longer time for the rouges to info breach or attack making SCP-F and GOC relations worse. And if its in a time where SCP-F and GOC are hostile it could be spun where theres rouges and GOC has to get evidence of them being rouge so they can use it against SCP-F as a threat that they will use the rouges to say info breach).

FOUNDATION STAFF Mission"Sickness eradication"

Foundation Staff: An epedemic of something where reaserchers and medical has to figure out what while making sure no one gets worried so d-class cant realize and use it to riot. (I do not really know if there are commands to make someone sick but if nothing else people can perhaps "Sing up" to roleplay one of the sick people where the can perhaps in reward be given a set ammount of money. Their goal when in that role is to get treated. The sickness could be something scp like not 008 but something anomulous or just influenza or shit.) The medical and reaserch therefor have to divide personel to make sure everything looks normal while the people working to fix it (I'll call them SF for sick fixers) figure out what it is. Such as is it anomulous? or Is it harmful and a danger? with the reaserch working on the anomulous part while medical works on finding a cure. The SF win if they can find a cure that they can ooc confirm with the game master is the right thing. Such as maybe its just water. Or maybe is sulfur who knows. The SF are ofc mainly medical and reaserchers but also a bit of GSD making sure to be the muscle of it. If someone sick is reported to have ran away (If told to by GM) then its the GSD's job to stop them or atleast get them somwhere they arent as big of a danger (keeping them out of d-block and other crowded areas) The only way really to "Lose" would be a d-class riot where class-d break out and halt the reaserch but this would also maybe have to be talked through with a GM incase the SF are close to solving and fixing it.

Final "thoughts" and thanks.

I would like to thank any who may read this since i dont want to accidentaly artifically inflate the replise by thanking people. As I believe I stated this is a serious application but also a way for me to get more info for futre applications and such. I thank you a lot for reading (all of it or not I know its a lot). This is görgen/"sandbag"/burger/Max signing out :)

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello, Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of the Event Team.

Would you so kindly be able to format your text a bit better, try using more paragraph breaks, spaces, lines, colors, different sizes so its more easily understandable for the reader. Thank you!

Gustav "Sandbag" Eriksson

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of the Event Team.

Would you so kindly be able to format your text a bit better, try using more paragraph breaks, spaces, lines, colors, different sizes so its more easily understandable for the reader. Thank you!
I can say the best I could do with out rerwiting the whole thing was adding a few "headlines" to make it easier to find. Regardless thank you for typing. Very appreciated!

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Sandbag,
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After a discussion, we have decided to accept your application, congratulations.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor to continue with an interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.