gale night reacher ban appeal [uk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
Your in-game name:gale night reacher
Your SteamID:
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856586350/
Date of ban: jan 31 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):mrdm
Who banned you: cheetan ivanov
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not be a brunt out migrained mess playing at night
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: i was a fucking idiot with a migraine and far to much stress on my hands
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?once more not be a brunt out migrained mess playing at night
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
to play dea and get senior agent.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello Gale, this is my side of the story.

You got brought to the sit due to RDM. I was going to be giving you a warning and as i stated this you decided to kill the person that made the sit. I froze you and brought back the person who got killed, informing you were now going to be receiving two RDM warnings. I unfroze you (stupidly done tbh) and you decided to kill the person making the sit again plus me who didnt re-enable god mode after exiting !administrate.
You showed no remorse of what you did, and kept on trying to kill us whenever you got the chance.

Have a great rest of your day :)

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi, Gene

Due to your attitude during the sit, having killed the sit caller and the staff member, it is clear you showed a complete disregard for both the rules and the experiences of other players. A migrane is not an excuse for poor judgement, you should take a step back and have a break in the future.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.

Kind Regards, Auburn​

Status
Not open for further replies.