Not open for further replies.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): evilvolcano391
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I can't give an exact number since most my vtime is from SCP:RP but I'd say a couple hundred hours. For some reason my Vtime transfers over from the SCP:Server (if someone knows a fix or if I'm just slow lmk)
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PSC | Jamal Dingle Gambit
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB LT | Gambit 'Chaos' Dingle
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450620919
Discord ID: hdrealisticsmartlydressedpig
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/gambits-mrp-staff-application.21166/
My first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-My only warn is for RDM as I killed a minging and NITRP NWO private for punching and damaging our helicopters off of our helipads.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I do, I have reached HMOD in SCP:RP and held that position until I resigned for roughly 2-3 months.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I do, with around 1.6k hours of playtime on the SCP:RP server, aswell as a few hundred hours on the MRP server I feel I have gained a great grasp on how to create, join and make RP enjoyable for everyone engaging it.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- On weekdays I can be on roughly 3 hours, sometimes more. On weekends or holidays 4+ hours. But to sum it up, if people are on the server, chances are I am aswell.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

After getting bored from SCP:RP and enjoying my good year there I decided to join MRP. I've been really enjoying the server and play on it very often. At times I can see staff being overwhelmed with sits, or my issue being something very simple to solve, but I may end of having to wait quite a while before it is resolved due to staff being occupied or simply there being none to few on. I would like to join to help ease the pressure a bit, and to climb the ranks in staff to be in a comfortable position where I can make a solid change in the community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have previous experience in the SCP:RP server as a HMOD. I believe with this experience alongside my daily interactions with long lasting players of the MRP server I have gained a very good grasp on the rulings on the server aswell as getting to know the community. I'm very active on the server and will be available for staff issues quite often.

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good app
+ Experience
+ Friendly

-/+ Unsure about
rule knowledge

Hello Jamal! I think you would make a great fit into the staff team. You're active almost everyday, you have a great application and you have experience from SCP-RP so I will be giving you a +Support. Good luck on your application!

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+ Support

+ Active
+ very friendly and definitely knows the rules

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
I think the reason Vtime transfers from SCP is because the hours played achievements are for all servers combined so you can progress it regardless of server.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Gambit,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.