Not open for further replies.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): evilvolcano391
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I can't give an exact number since most my vtime is from SCP:RP but I'd say around 50 hours on MRP?
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT | Jamal Dingle Gambit
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB CWO | Gambit 'Chaos' Dingle
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450620919
Discord ID: hdrealisticsmartlydressedpig
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
This is my first staff app for MRP
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes I do, I have reached HMOD in SCP:RP and held that position until I resigned for roughly 2-3 months.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes I do, with around 1.5k hours of playtime on the SCP:RP server I feel I have gained a great grasp on how to create, join and make RP enjoyable for everyone engaging it.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
On weekdays I can be on roughly 3 hours, sometimes more. On weekends or holidays 4+ hours. But to sum it up, if people are on the server, chances are I am aswell.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
As my playtime on this server continues to increase, and the more I enjoy it. I want to be able to spend any time idling with helping the community with any questions or issues they may have. I have also noticed there are alot of times where there are no staff on the server, or very few which may result in them being overworked or overloaded.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe with my previous experience in SCP:RP staff, as well with my activity I would be able to lighten the load on other members of staff, and to hopefully help the community out with having an active, reliable staff member that will be able to assist them with all their queries and issues. As well as to be able to assist newer members of staff with any issues they may have. Although I have a lower amount of playtime compared to others, I still believe I have gained the experiences needed from members of the community to help me grasp a proper understanding of the rules.

Last edited:

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral +/-
Already has staff experience on CN
Can't commit to MRP staff fully
Activity and Friendliness could heavily improve

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Neutral +/-
Already has staff experience on CN
Can't commit to MRP staff fully
Activity and Friendliness could heavily improve
How come I can't commit to MRP and staff? And also how is my activity or friendliness poor if you could tell me?

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions
-Very low MRP VTime
+Previous CN Staff Experience

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
How come I can't commit to MRP and staff? And also how is my activity or friendliness poor if you could tell me?
You can't fully commit to it due to being HMOD on SCP without burning out over time. Every interaction I have had with you has been jokingly toxic which isn't necessary friendly.
Thanks.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
You can't fully commit to it due to being HMOD on SCP without burning out over time. Every interaction I have had with you has been jokingly toxic which isn't necessary friendly.
Thanks.
he resigned from HMod

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Thanks.
Just so you know you can't hold staff on more than 1 server at a time. Meaning I would only be staff on MRP.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

He was good staff on SCP, could provide good quality to the MRP staff team

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
You can't fully commit to it due to being HMOD on SCP without burning out over time
He got to Hmod without getting burned out and stopped finding the server which happens to a lot of people either way bro was still staff for months which seems like commitment to me.
I have had with you has been jokingly toxic
Key word here is "jokingly" if you can't take the joke then tell him to stop. If he doesn't then it becomes an issue surely?

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
+support

good activity

staff experience
mature and friendly ( though some people stated that his "friendliness " could improve i never had any complaints about his behaviour /never seen him being toxic to other people)

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support

the way you've gone about with the application and the responses shows me you are not quite ready to be staff on MRP. I know SCP handles their staff differently but on MRP you need to not lose your cool as well as need to know what you're doing. From what I've seen V-time does not cross over from SCP to MRP or MRP to SCP. I know i haven't been as active as of recent but for the times i have been on I've never see your name.

Please show a screenshot of your V-time as well as Don't respond to this with an attitude as I'm just stating what i feel.

Good luck in the process and hope to see you on in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.