Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP CPT [VAN-321] GamerzoneTW

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB PFC Valadamer Putin [SWPF-4]

Civilian name: GamerzoneTW

Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first NHC application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No (apart from a false alt ban due to same IP Address as someone on my base who was Perma Banned. Chad is witness for this)

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I take a professional and real approach to how I roleplay. With being in the military in real life, i tend to use my real life experience in game to increase the level of my roleplaying. I have never made enemies within NATO, and always treat people with the same respect, no matter their rank. I have previously led two wars (due to being highest on when i was SGM RMP), whilst being SGM i mainly ran RMP as RHC would struggle to get on.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
RMP CPT
SWB PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
I take a professional role in game in order to promote and be a role model to people who are new to the server.
I always communicate either ideas or any queries i have. along with that i always make sure to let people explain their side of events if the are being arrested.
I have a DM OPEN policy, and i make sure people know this (to either discuss something that has occurred in game or in real life)
When i get on i am always active, whether this is through missions, wars, training or duties, I make sure that my actions are inline with the rules and promote a positive reaction so people don't feel as this is not a serious server.

Weaknesses:
Due to being in the military in real life i sometimes struggle to get on. however whenever i have free time i make sure to put in the maximum amount of hours possible to make up for this.

Thank you for taking time to look at my application and i look forward to hearing the outcome/any tips people may have.

1678476700708.jpeg

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hello @Gamerzone_TW
Unfortunately, there are currently no open slots in junior NHC.
Feel free to reapply once a new slot becomes available.

Regards,
GEN Welding Olsen​

Status
Not open for further replies.