Character name(s):garry.s
Civilian name:jhon.h
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-nu7 used to have and IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes many 6 warnings but I have learned from my mistakes and 2 bans from when I first started
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-studying scp is my life with many different scp's to name all of them have purposes to be studied on
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am very good at documents I wright down somethings at least each test I do and I'm really friendly
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-1 I have written my document when I was just a normal researcher and the documents are excellent from good detail in paragraphs and good detail about the scp's uses
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-to study new scp's and write down the things they are capable of, and also to credit the people who participate

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Garry was a small boy who would love to be a scientist when he is older, but sadly he couldn't accomplish his dream goal, his family was too poor to afford school for the young boy, he had no knowledge about anything not even the alphabet he struggled a lot, as he grew older, he found a job at kfc working as a cashier paying his parents every month to keep a roof over their heads. After working from kfc Garry gained more experience everyday he worked, his life got better and better overtime. later on in his life he got promoted to manager making more money than ever. With his money he saved up he brought a phone for himself and brought his parents a bigger house for them to relax in. After one late shift from his work, he got a sudden email about a form for a special role as a researcher, to study scp's behaviours and their ability's. within the email it said the job pays 500 a day but you will never see your families again. It was a tuff decision for Garry he could stay with his family, or he could go and run away with his dream job that was right in front of him. He made the decision and went to achieve his dream job. Early hours in the Moring Garry woke his two old parents up and spoke "I will not be here no more I am leaving for a better job somewhere secret" it was tuff saying your finals goodbyes to your parents without hesitation Garry walked away and never came back. AT the facility, location UNKNOWN Garry was greeted and welcomed to the SCP foundation. Garry was granted with an access level 4 key card that let him study on whatever SCP he wanted to. After that day he never forgot his parents but he carried on with his study's for the rest of his life.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-Support
-got denied from captain for stealing forum posts and taking the work as his own.
-does not understand the role correctly executive researchers are more than cl4 researchers
-rarely see him on researcher and when he is trouble occurs

i can see you clearly do not understand an executive researchers role and importance not only that a bad history of minging and stealing work and taking it as you're own work on this and try to learn what an exec researcher does in rp not merely a cl4 researcher

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
-Support

-Denied from captain role recently which makes it seem to me your just looking for any Cl4 Role you can get
-I Have never seen you as a researcher
-Does not understand how Excellent documents are produced
-Does not understand the responsibilities

Sadly I have to give you a -Support, firstly its been stated that you stole content from somebody else's application for captain, Your application lacks a lot of necessary detail, you do not seem to understand the executive role therefore meaning I cannot give any higher than -Support

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
-Support

-Denied from captain role recently which makes it seem to me your just looking for any Cl4 Role you can get
-I Have never seen you as a researcher
-Does not understand how Excellent documents are produced
-Does not understand the responsibilities

Sadly I have to give you a -Support, firstly its been stated that you stole content from somebody else's application for captain, Your application lacks a lot of necessary detail, you do not seem to understand the executive role therefore meaning I cannot give any higher than -Support
^^^^^^^

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied

Hello Garry,
Thank you for taking the time to make an Executive Researcher Application
Sadly, due to the lack of support or significant presence within the Research Department, we do not feel confident letting you proceed to the Interview Stage.

Please work on being a more present and supported figure within the department if you wish to reapply​

You may apply again in Two (2) Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.