For how long have you played on CG SCP: time : 23d 14h 31m 42s
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Gary"Banker"Stevenson, Gary Gary, Hector"Banker"Brown
Civilian name: Gary Banker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- Screenshot (20).png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E11 CO, O1 CSG, GOC GEN, CI-D, DEA.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- MRDM 2 years ago, when I first joined the server as a D class, I didn't really know about the SCP universe and also the first time ever, playing gmod. Mess around a bit and killed 5 people with a knife, learned my mistakes and never really do something as bad as that anymore (ruling wise)
- Failrp as a D class for reasons I couldn't recall (More than a year ago)
-Fearrp, I didn't stop shooting when I got 2 guns pointing at me (Almost 2 years)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have been in E11 and other GOIs, and I have often encountered this SCP both containing it and seeing how it function; I am interested in its special mechanics and have read a couple of great research papers from executive researchers. Hoping to create my own RP arc out of it.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is pacified it will start sitting at the floor and cry, 096 will not in anyway force people to look at his face, during his solo time in his CC or when he is alone he can walk around slowly.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When 096 is breached, he can only go to people who have seen his face, and yes, if a D class or someone sees him and runs to DBlock, it could cause 096 to hunt down those who saw his face/picture and will continuously hunt down those that saw his face on the way.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
There are buckets located in the bathroom, and that's a crucial item to contain 096 as you want to make sure first you put on the SCRAMBLES system, which blocks yourself from seeing his face, then follow him while holding the bucket to try to put it on his head. Ultimately, you want to wait till he kills all his victims best with a bucket on so those who do not have a SCRAMBLE will be able to not see his face. Then proceed to use the containment beam to pacify it and cuff it with the containment restrain, and off the 096 CC you go. Be careful, though! The bucket can break when it's in a state where he is sitting and crying.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @legionnaires6
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.