How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 5d 20h 45m

In what country are you located?: Portugal

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF 2LT Gela

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PVT Gela

Civilian name: Gelo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120473316

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? (If not, link all previous applications): It's my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I haven't received any.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, a lot. I've been part of the staff in many communities in CS 1.6, CS:GO and GMOD. (From leading communities to helping in development) [2014-2021]

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I've only seriously roleplayed in this server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Minimum 3-4 hours everyday. (I don't have any commitments at the moment besides developing a game with my team for our college end of course project, which means I can pretty much flex my schedule between the two without many worries)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: So far, I've been having a lot of fun playing in CG MRP and I'd love to contribute to it's growth. You've been asking for mods for a while now and the staff team has been increasing with new capable members but the sits still take some time to be answered. I want to help and make a better experience for all the players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I've got a lot of experience and with so the capability to react fast and correctly to the quick situations that can come up at any time in a Roleplay server like this one. I've been very active and I'll keep on doing so, which makes me a reliable staff to be almost always present.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+Support
+Active IG and TS
+Friendly, mature and approachable
+No warnings, bans or kicks of any sort

Hello Gela I think that you're a friendly person very mature you've had 0 warnings or any sort of kicks/bans and would be a good addition to our staff team I wish you good luck with your application

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

-Support

I have changed my verdict from a +Support to a -Support because of this clip. You were telling PVT's to (M)RDM.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hey Gela, you're a very kind person and I have never had any issues or problems with you. Your activity is also good, with this you have no warns/bans/kicks.

Good luck mate!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Neutral

+Active

-/+ Not sure on maturity and rule knowledge
-/+ Not had proper interactions with.

For the reasons stated above, I will be putting a neutral verdict for this application.

Best of luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active IG and TS
+Mature
+Decent guy

-Unsure about rule knowledge

Gela your defiantly staff material and would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

Good luck

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

- Very cool guy overall
- Friendly to all players
- Good rule knowledge
- Mature

Best of luck to you Gela!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
Very active
Very mature
Very epic

accept it already bruh

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
EDIT: Changed verdict to -Support.

I'm not quite sure why you decided to clip this, as well as why you didn't show the whole thing. I said "I'm just joking, don't kill him" quickly after this situation and the private clearly knew he shouldn't kill you. This was clearly a "funny moment" where everyone was trying to having fun (until you stole the cook's radio). We were all dancing a round the base.
I assume my mistake and I'm sorry that I broke the roleplay but, I'm also truly sad to see someone, specially a staff member, to sabotage a group of people trying to have fun.

PS: Sins, don't tell people to sit on the radio as it's considered FailRP.

Last edited:

Lewiss

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 13, 2021
+Support
Such a nice guy and great activity, and good rule knowledge and very kind

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support
friendly and approachable
active ig/ts3
mature
+++portuguese

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello Gela, I will be going with neutral today because of the lack of interactions we have had.

I have no idea about how good your rule knowledge is, nor your maturity.

I see you have quite a few +supports but I cannot make that decision myself because of the reasons stated above.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.