What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
AC Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/6993/
Staff Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/11025/
DEA Sp. Agent Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/14555/
Staff Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/15177/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no active warnings and have not received a warning in over 4 months.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have a lot of staff experience on literally every relevant gamemode, I have also been high ranking staff in large communities that have leading servers in the most popular game modes. I have also owned and developed lots of very popular servers, mostly clone wars however, it takes way too much time and requires a lot of investment into the project.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, across my 10,500 hours on gmod, I have held lots of roleplay ranks as well as both staff and development ranks across so many different servers and game modes, I started playing on Civil Networks when they first launched the Military Roleplay server and since then I have progressed through many ranks within Civil Networks including but not limited to: AC Brigadier General, ABT Lieutenant Colonel x2, DEA Agency Manager, Alpha-1 Corporal x2. Based on the experience that I have gained in Civil Networks alone I think that I am a more veteran player when it comes to these specific servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I consider myself to be a very active member of the community and can happily say that I can put 4-8 hours a day of my time into the server and into the staff team.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I always enjoy being a staff member on every server that I am a part of and since joining Civil Networks and playing on the Military server it wasn’t appealing at the time. However, after playing on the SCP server for the last year I have thought to myself time and time again that it would be genuinely fun and a cool experience to be a member of staff. It is considered one of the hardest parts of the server to join and has a very high standard which is why I have set my sights on it and will not give up until I have achieved the goal of becoming an official staff member for Civil Networks.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
I have a lot of skills that I know for a fact are used across all parts of not just the server but the entire network as a whole, I am a very experienced staff member as you can see in my application and I have also held high ranking positions in Civil Networks already. I am extremely active and can help with situations in the mornings and evenings when I know that less staff are online. I am always trying to improve on everything I do so I am eager to learn which means that I can be molded into the ideal Civil Networks staff member.

Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I am a very good candidate for the staff team, and I can honestly say that I think I am a better candidate than most. This is because of my vast experience on both Garry’s mod as well as experience across so many communities, I have picked up on lots of stuff over the years including how to operate and conduct myself within large staff teams. I have also learnt how to lead and run small divisions with staff as I have done this within a very popular network that is now in decline although it is still one of the most player filled servers on gmod.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
+Support
  • Active
  • Well Known in the Community
  • Good Interactions
  • Great App
I think you would be a Great addition to the staff team. Hope you get it!

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+Massive support
Well deserved
Active
Good interactions
Good Application

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support
  • Active
  • Well Known in the Community
  • Good Interactions
  • Great App

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
+ support

+Good Friendly player (on the most part :))
+ Very well written application
+ is known throughout community
- Can be a little Gun heavy while on A-1

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
over all just a great guy.
( as Long he doesnt kidnap you.)

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
+Support

All of the above ^^^^

Gl on your application,
Holland

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
Generic may have had some issues in the past but after seeing his performance since returning to the server it is obvious that he has changed and imo deserves a chance

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Generic ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.