NATO name (regiment and rank): nonreg pvt gene the mp
NWO name (regiment and rank): aor 1sgt gene
Civilian name: mr gene
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448160311
Discord ID:yougene#2330
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: the ban was when i brunt out in sts and i do not even know why i have a ltarp ban.
-1698268284510.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes mrp for 3 years.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-3 weekdays 6+ weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- to help with the mods and stop the rampant rule brakes from low ranks. I also want to learn new things. I enjoy helping people and enjoy the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
my experience on the server would help me with interactions. i am active and play a lot. i know the rules like the back of my hand. the player base likes and knows me.
i am a quick learner and overall i think i would be a good fit for the staff team. i can help with the lack of low ranked staff to take general sits and and as i learn i can do more and more for the server.

Last edited:

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+Support

- Amazing activity
- Amazing ideas/creativity
- Would be very nice to have some diversity to the Mod team
- Has ideas that he can only implement as a Mod
- Was very good in his RC position on mrp which definately carries over
- Friendly character
- Good enforcer of RP
- Good on the spot thinking meaning he can adapt to RP situations
- Very competent in all aspects of the server so i don't see why he couldn't flourish here
- Could eventually work his way up to Super admin
- Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions.
-Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box.
-In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do.

Furthermore I believe genes bans/warnings were given out as a way to test gene for his future challenges in life and only prove to his resolve, determination and longevity to Civil Networks MRP!

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+ SUPPORT
MASSIVE FAN OF SERVER
BIG UP THE MANDEM
GOOD RULES KNOWLEDGE
HAS GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THER SERVER WORKS
IS EASY TO TALK TO
CAN MAKE A MEAN LARGE BREAD

REDBULL
CAN FIRE BACK IN ANY SITUATION

Patrice Bateman

Jul 16, 2023
+support
-good man
-prefer him too aleem
-good leadership
-kind
-not biased
-active
-never done anything wrong
-again gene is better than aleem cuz aleem took MAJ away from gene
-easy to talk too
-understands the games rules
-nicest man ive ever met
-SHOULD BE SMAR IMO

Patrice Bateman

Jul 16, 2023
+Support

- Amazing activity
- Amazing ideas/creativity
- Would be very nice to have some diversity to the Mod team
- Has ideas that he can only implement as a Mod
- Was very good in his RC position on mrp which definately carries over
- Friendly character
- Good enforcer of RP
- Good on the spot thinking meaning he can adapt to RP situations
- Very competent in all aspects of the server so i don't see why he couldn't flourish here
- Could eventually work his way up to Super admin
- Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions.
-Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box.
-In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do.

Furthermore I believe genes bans/warnings were given out as a way to test gene for his future challenges in life and only prove to his resolve, determination and longevity to Civil Networks MRP!
Aleem shush

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+Support
-active in game
-solid guy
-very active
-good understanding of the server
-easy too have a chat with
-very good rule knowledge
-very capable lad
-would make a ideal staff
-exactly what CG MRP needs right now

Good luck my friend “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”“You must do the things you think you cannot do.” "Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained."“You don't have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things — to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals.”

Patrice Bateman

Jul 16, 2023
+Support
-active in game
-solid guy
-very active
-good understanding of the server
-easy too have a chat with
-very good rule knowledge
-very capable lad
-would make a ideal staff
-exactly what CG MRP needs right now

Good luck my friend “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
W Viking

Status
Not open for further replies.