Status
Not open for further replies.

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
Name: gene'night'cross[IR][OOE][OIW]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448160311
Previous Rank:tgm
Date of resignation?: 4 of jan 2024
Why did you resign? Migraines brunt out.
Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned?:no
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:yes
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?
now that I am not brunt out and have made the Migraines better I can now return helping making rp. I want to return just due to not being burnt out and the return of Ussr. I have a lot of good ideas for Ussr and want to see them though. i also want to help the gm numbers and i am a event helper

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Gene has been a constant source of inspiration in my life, embodying qualities that make him the ideal candidate for the position of Gamemaster. His unwavering dedication to excellence, coupled with a keen sense of responsibility, has always set him apart. Gene's ability to stay calm under pressure and approach challenges with a strategic mindset has not only helped him achieve personal success but has also served as a beacon of guidance for those around him, including myself. His strong work ethic and impeccable attention to detail make him exceptionally suitable for the role of Gamemaster, where precision and reliability are paramount. Gene's leadership skills, coupled with his innate ability to foster collaboration and maintain a positive work environment, make him not only a professional role model but also a source of inspiration for anyone aspiring to excel in their endeavors.

Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions, all of this was best shown as his time as CC in RMP and RC in SWB. Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box. Genes exhibits a natural talent for fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment, fostering camaraderie and mutual respect among players. With his passion, expertise, and dedication, entrusting Genes with the role of gamemaster promises to elevate the gaming experience to new heights, leaving participants eagerly anticipating each session.

In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Gene has been a constant source of inspiration in my life, embodying qualities that make him the ideal candidate for the position of Gamemaster. His unwavering dedication to excellence, coupled with a keen sense of responsibility, has always set him apart. Gene's ability to stay calm under pressure and approach challenges with a strategic mindset has not only helped him achieve personal success but has also served as a beacon of guidance for those around him, including myself. His strong work ethic and impeccable attention to detail make him exceptionally suitable for the role of Gamemaster, where precision and reliability are paramount. Gene's leadership skills, coupled with his innate ability to foster collaboration and maintain a positive work environment, make him not only a professional role model but also a source of inspiration for anyone aspiring to excel in their endeavors.

Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions, all of this was best shown as his time as CC in RMP and RC in SWB. Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box. Genes exhibits a natural talent for fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment, fostering camaraderie and mutual respect among players. With his passion, expertise, and dedication, entrusting Genes with the role of gamemaster promises to elevate the gaming experience to new heights, leaving participants eagerly anticipating each session.

In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do.
Can we do one with the ChatGPT replies please

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-support
I honestly don’t think you’d be a good fit in the gm team atm, but maybe you could prove me wrong
Also application is very poor

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Appeal Denied

Hello @Swb gene

Thank you for taking time to make an appeal.
But after reviewing your appeal. We saw that you recently came back to the server and your current v-time since coming back is low and not up to our standards and your appeal also lacks alot of details.

I highly recommend you improve your v-time and take time to settle back in within the MRP community

Regards
Michiel

You may re-appeal in an month​

Status
Not open for further replies.