For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: Us
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Midnight [Redacted] |Ci Midnight
Civilian name: Cninc 'Fox' 013
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have hold Nu7 PVT and Ci Gamma but that was on UK
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i dont have any kicks i had 2 banns 1 was bc i had an gun as 049 but nobody else really cared about but staff bc it was like 6 people on the sever and we was just playing i never used the gun i just had it
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? well im and RRT sergeant and people are all ways asking me can i do RRT tryouts or Heavy tryouts and i said i cant also ive seen 5 gen-sec get arrested for killing an Agent and killing researchers and i cant really do anything bc all i can do to see if any captain or chief is on to see if they need to get banned and I wanna be able to help others and assist with anything like if an Gensec needs help on a test i will help if im needed any where ill come
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Well im very nice i can work with people I like to meet new people i can listen to any order and im good at doing my job| i can treat people with respect| Im not the best person when i first was on the sever back then i was a hated person but i took a break and changed i wont be very active due to school but I wanna Change and i want to Be an captain because many people used to say i should apply for captain and i did but then my reputation drop so i took and break and i changed I just want to say this Im not the person but I will try my hardest and best to gain my rep up and try to be more care ful when i do things.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure gen sec are following the rules CoE and etc also what to do when an Riot happens and make sure gen sec give the warnings also make sure they follow ethics dont be an dick and just ban people just for one mistake Unless they killed and lvl 4 member then no mistake if its and Cadet or officer i will give them warnings. But i believe that im a post to keeep gensec in check make sure that everyone is folllowing rules and not just killing people i want to show kindness and responsibility

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in:Well one day he got fired from hes job so he asked hes dad dose he have any where he can work and his dad said yes an private site so Midnight was confused [Im Midnight] So im working for an private site? Yes| oh ok | So they drive there and as he gets there a strange man asks for ID and he shows him an red card and they let him in then when i get in he asks me do i want to be GENSEC|Resarcher|Medical| I said whats gensec he said i cant tell you till you choose your pick
So i say gensec and then tells me what i do Hes says Your like an guard of an jail you watch there and make sure nothing gose wrong and so i thought oh ok then he says your SGT will tell you the rest oh alr As Midnight climbed the ranks he started as cadet 1 week later hes an Officer then 2 days later he took RRT tryouts 1 month later he became an sergeant then 4 days later he took Heavy weapons tryouts and he pased now hes an RRT SGT and when he started this job he was jut 26 hes birthday was yesterday and hes now 27 And now he thinks about being an captain

Currant SCP-096
Former CI-B
Former Nu-7
Currant RRT Sergeant Midnight

Btw i just wanna give an shout out for omar getting me my RRT lic and heavy lic thanks omar Will miss you omar
Sorry for the bad grammar btw

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

Your application leaves much to be desired. You need to improve this application as it is way to short. If you would like examples of what your application should look like, here are some examples to help you improve it. (1)(2)

You have 48 hours to improve this application before it is auto denied.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden

Camden

Jul 7, 2022

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you!

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden

Camden

Jul 7, 2022

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Camden

Status
Not open for further replies.