CI-Alpha(Held)x2
CI-Beta(Held)x2

<SCP>
SCP-096(Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No active warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- The thing that makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is my activity and my willingness to better my self for the position i have held Senior CL4 positions in the past that closely crossed with 05 and OSA's and I've had good relationships with them and I personally feel like I can set an example for other people who are still thinking of apply for OSA and i want to be there to help out and provide support to people when needed, I also have done multiple assignments for the 05 when no OSA's where on site so i feel like my small experience with DEA will be a good stepping stone for a better position as OSA.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- The main responsibilities of an OSA is to complete any orders from 05 and to fulfill Any requests made by A-1, if there's any free time OSA's can walk around the site patrolling making sure everyone isn't misbehaving and or breaking the CoE, And if available OSA's can look over and sign off on any research documents if needed.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

With the Department of External Affairs (DEA), Xavier "Ghostpower" Smith started his career in government service. He was well-known for his strategic thinking and unwavering drive. Ascending the ranks, he gained recognition for his astute investigative abilities and effortless handling of intricate operations.

When he was hired by the SCP Foundation, a covert group tasked with securing, containing, and safeguarding unusual objects and creatures, his career took a dramatic turn. Xavier shown his worth as an asset right away, taking on positions like Agency Manager, where he skillfully supervised staff and directed operations.

Xavier had to deal with many anomalies in his role as Special Agent, but he used his cunning and creativity to keep them in check. After honing his skills in the field, he eventually attained the rank of Senior Agent, developing a reputation for his poise under duress and flexibility in every circumstance.

Following years of duty, Xavier made the decision to start a new chapter in his professional life and enlisted in the SCP Foundation's Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11, also known as "Nine-Tailed Fox." Xavier uses his skills from the past to protect humanity from unknown threats as a member of MTF E-11. He continues to use his expertise to contain and eradicate anomalous threats.

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
+support

I've had many interactions with this man as a fellow member of E-11. All of them have been positive and I think he'll do fine in the position. Good luck man.

Reactions: trollr123

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "Ghostpower"

Greetings, the council have reviewed your application and have decided you would be an acceptable candidate for our assistant program. Please contact your nearest RAISA officer to receive your dossier as well as contact a member of the council for your new Uniform.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.