Yes, I have a microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD Captain (Holding)
MTF E-11 PVT (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warnings
-Job abuse
- An honest mistake. I was switching to and from different jobs trying to find something to do.
-NLR
- Honest Mistake, a massive confusion during a breach with an MC&D
IC Info
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I want to move up in the security department. I have lately seen Dblock get way too out of hand. I want to fix this. I have multiple ideas on how to get Dblock under control. I also have plans to fix the disobedience with Gensec as a whole.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Commendations - Both before and after getting GSD Captain, I have been commended for over achieving in the Security Department. (Proof of this is in my character lore).

Activity - Both on and off the holidays I am extremely active both on external Comms via TeamSpeak and Discord, as well as on-site.

Communication - I do my absolute best to keep communication open for GSD. I often ask for status updates when I am not in Dblock.

Combat Experience - Being part of E-11 plays a big part of how much combat experience I have, especially when it comes to anomalies. Not only have I scored 5,000+ damage on 682 numerous times, but I also hold a 13 second record on kill house.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The Responsibilities of the Chief of Security is being the Chief of Security. You need to lead Gensec as a whole. You provide the future for Gensec, you must choose new Captains very wisely. As Chief of Security is a Senior Role, you are extremely trusted by the foundation. You are looked up to and you must keep that in mind. You are to be mature at all times while on and off site. You work with the other Departmental Leaders on new and improved Security Measures and protocols to keep the foundation as a whole safe.
LORE
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
+Active and Mature
+Leader
+Great Person and Helps Teach Others

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
+support

-active
-great leader in D-Block
-Experience
-really great guy
-great teacher

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Neutral
+Nice
+Active
+Good at leading
+Previous held CL4 position

-New to CPT. (Inexperience in security leadership)

I think that Ghoully is a great person and has potential to become even greater in security. I personally told robin that he should become a CPT and that's where he is today. He is a hard worker and good learner. My honest opinion is that Ghoully may need some more experience in documentation, organizing communications, and leading. I do feel that he is good at what he does as a CPT and his activity is great.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Great at mentoring others
+Very active
+Great work ethic, gets things done
+Has grown into a solid figure in GENSEC, interested in seeing what he'd do as a leader for it

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Ghoully
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

Your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.