Civilian name: KoPoLo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current: MTF Nu-7 CPL and CI-Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

FailRP - Uploaded a document as a researcher named "free xp".
FailRP - Talking about O5
FearRP - Was held at gunpoint but did not notice and got warned for it.
ARDM - For shooting a Class-D once inside D-Block on purpose
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
Because I'd like to see things run more smoothly and assist other security personnel if needed. I'm looking forward to seeing a smoother run place and less chaos and problems within D-Block.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I love being in a leadership position when I know I can help others out and also improve others' performances. I've basically seen everything that has happened in D-Block and know how to manage and/or prevent them.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security Captain's job is to make sure that D-Block is running smoothly and that whenever there is something wrong going on or when chaos is about to erupt, the captain does the planning and tells the others what to do.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Giancarlo Esposito, a restaurateur, business magnate, drug kingpin, and philanthropist who owns the world-renowned fast food establishment called "Los Pollos Hermanos" was kidnapped in his sleep and woke up the next day inside a facility. What he didn't know is that his life was gonna change because a member of the [REDACTED] wanted to meet up with him and offer him a job position. And that job position was to become a Security Captain. The [REDACTED] member saw that he had extremely great potential and could benefit the facility with his leadership skills. It took a while for the [REDACTED] member to convince Giancarlo and he had to put in many offers just for him to accept the job, and Giancarlo finally did. He got up to work a week later and saw many of his old "business" friends were inside. Some of them were foundation personnel and some were Class-D inmates. He didn't care about that and Giancarlo knew he had a job to do and so he went and did it.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
- Support | +/- Neutral
Gian was today arrested by myself for performing a shakedown of D-Block without permission; he was later apprehended by IA for breaking the code of ethics. If you get two warnings within 2 hours regarding the ingame rules and the rules you should not be a level 4 personnel. Together with this you have limited leadership experience within the server as you are a Nu-7 CPL. Previously I have not seen you on as a Security Sergeant. I would like it if you got more experience before applying to become a Security Captain, as you are the first one new players meet.

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
- Support
Gian was today arrested by myself for performing a shakedown of D-Block without permission; he was later apprehended by IA for breaking the code of ethics. If you get two warnings within 2 hours regarding the ingame rules and the rules you should not be a level 4 personnel. Together with this you have limited leadership experience within the server as you are a Nu-7 CPL. Previously I have not seen you on as a Security Sergeant. I would like it if you got more experience before applying to become a Security Captain, as you are the first one new players meet.
Yes, it is true that I have done a shakedown within D-Block without permission and that is because no one ever replied to me on comms and there was a chef inside the showers selling heavy assault rifles to the Class-D's and most Class-D's were armed because of it. I know I wasn't supposed to do this and I promise this will not happen again. After that, I was never in trouble nor was I apprehended by Internal Affairs. Also just because I'm Nu-7 CPL does not mean I have limited leadership qualities or lack experience within the server. Some of the times I lead the Nu-7 and none of them has a problem with it. If you've seen me yesterday, you would've actually seen me leading the GENSEC and making the place less of a mess than it already was.

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Yes, it is true that I have done a shakedown within D-Block without permission and that is because no one ever replied to me on comms and there was a chef inside the showers selling heavy assault rifles to the Class-D's and most Class-D's were armed because of it. After that, I was never in trouble nor was I apprehended by Internal Affairs. Also just because I'm Nu-7 CPL does not mean I have limited leadership qualities or lack experience within the server. Some of the times I lead the Nu-7 and none of them has a problem with it. If you've seen me yesterday, you would've actually seen me leading the GENSEC and making the place less of a mess than it already was.
I certainly agree with you that the reason for the shakedown was reasonable. However the fact that you did not get permission; breaking the rules is not positive. I must give you credit for sorting up d-block however, therefore il be changing my -Support to an Neutral.

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Neutral leaning to +Support

-
Active IG and as security
- Had roleplay interactions with him

I will watch you ingame and if I see you doing good and all that I will change my neutral to +support

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Great attitude to learn
+Good with fellow troops and leading

Love from big Dave

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+Support

+Seen Him Active IG
+Great RP as GENSEC
+Helpful

-Jotaro J. K.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam

+Support :

- Very active ( He is CPL in Nu-7, and play as Sergeant most of the time )
- Good at roleplay as Gensec

- Friendly interactions in every conversation
- Good leadership
- Sometimes online in the early morning

Good luck <3

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support

+Really active
+Good RP as Security
+Friendly interactions no matter what
+Mature
+Leadership is good

Signed - xeno ( Note - Good luck < 3 )

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello @Kylo Ren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me or one of the O5s on TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.