Gian Carlo's 2nd CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125852918

2. In game name: Gian Carlo

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): No.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? Ever since the server was released, I'd say I have about 20+ hours of PD experience patrolling, handling conflicts, and raiding.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? The suspect would be talked to in a calm and respectful manner first and explain to the suspect himself the consequences he would face if he decides to continue to be rude and not listen to any of the police/swat members' orders. It usually ends with the suspect being tasered, cuffed and later jailed for the law he has broken.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? If I've seen an Officer be killed in front of me I would immediately respond with fire back to the suspect and eliminate the threat before he eliminates anymore. If there is a possibility to take the suspect to custody without killing him then I would take the opportunity to let him rot in prison rather than end his suffering.

But if the death of any Law Enforcement did not happen near me then any and all officers should respond to an "Officer Down" call immediately. Go to the location and figure out the situation and solve the case either by yourself or by working as a team in finding the criminal that has heartlessly killed a member of law enforcement. Ask nearby civilians that are willing to help if they've seen the suspect and where have they headed off or know the location of his base. This type of information would be of critical help to you and the members of law enforcement to catch the criminal and make sure he doesn't get away unpunished.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Leading a raid requires patience and skills. It needs to be someone who has the determination and the will to take control of a raid over the noise and gunfire and under heavy pressure.

I would start off by placing barricades and see-through barricades for the protection of our Law Enforcement members and the citizens in case gunfire happens and also place a police tape limiting where civilians may go and giving us space and time to think.

I would explain to everyone their duties and who gets priority to go in first. (CGSF, SWAT, Police, and FBI).

Using Hex Shields during raids are extremely effective and will significantly reduce the number of lives lost during a raid. If there are any wonder weapons available this will give us a high chance of eliminating the suspects inside and get through the base easier like an RPG-7, Matador, or a Nerve Gas.

Motion Trackers are also very helpful to know the locations of your suspects knowing where to watch for gunfire and where to shoot to kill them.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). If my gun is pointed at the suspect and he runs away or he pulls out a weapon on me I would call in a staff sit for the reason "Fear RP" but other than that, I would use my stun gun on the suspect and arrest him for running away from a police officer.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes.
- Polite yet forceful Yes.
- Effective coordination Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship Yes.
-Great role-play ability Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8.5
- Polite yet forceful: 9.0
- Effective coordination: 8.0
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8.3
- Role-Play Ability: 8.5

Thank you for taking the time to read the application.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
+ seen in game
- not seen in ts
- / + unsure of rp ability
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of combat ability

mainly due to the fact i just havent seen you do much besides patrol, may just be bad timing or bad positioning.

but none the less good luck!

Reactions: Gian Carlo

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral
+seen in game & TS.3
-NOT SEEN ON TS (POKE ME)
- Unsure of raiding ability
- Unsure of RP ability
- Unsure of teamwork ability

Funhaus

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+Support
Good guy
Active in-game
Come on Teamspeak
Good comms in-game
Great tactical and gun play

I definitely would recommend giving you a shot at CGSF, from what I've seen in-game you're quite good

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral.
+ You're active enough for me to notice, both on TS and In-game.
+/- I can't say running around mainstreet with a rocket is the greatest idea.
+/- Unsure if RP is quality.
+ Combative/raiding abilities are good.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+/-Neutral

+Active in-game, seen a few times in ts.
+Good combat experince.
+/- I only see you on the chief of police either patrolling the map or sitting near the pd/checkpoint.
+/- Unsure of raiding experience
+/- I haven't seen your rp in quite a while so unsure.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Gian Carlo!

After further consideration we have decided to deny your application.
Reason being that in the past, several issues came up with you about your professionalism coming into question.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

With kind regards
Erik Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.