In what country are you located?: UAE
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Gian Carlo
Civilian name: Carlo Exquisitson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

I’ve previously held the rank of Chief of Security, Security Captain, Internal Affairs Ambassador, Nu7 CPL, A1 LCPL, O1 Pvt, E11 Pvt

Currently hold: Site Advisor, CI Gamma, SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I received 18 warns in total a long time ago but 0 bans and kicks.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

I’m willing to assist the security department once again and I believe I am able to do better than I did before. I’ve learnt many things throughout my journey in the facility and I feel my experience will most be of help to everyone within the security department. I still am up to date with all GENSEC information especially since I am an Ambassador for the Security Department as a Site Advisor and I have bright hopes for what is to come next for the security department. I’m willing to implement/suggest changes with the current CoS that will benefit the entire department as well as look over the entire department as a whole and solve any conflicts it may face.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

Looking at my 8-month experience within the facility, I think I am more than capable of handling the Chief of Security role considering I’ve held it before for a long time along with my newer Site Administration experience. I am able to assist any Captain with things they may need as well as assist the current CoS to help with the betterment of the Security Department. Keep in mind it’s not just the people within the Security Department, even people outside it. I’m willing to bring newer and better things to the table for GENSEC to make it the best it has ever been as well as make it fun for everyone else and ensure it doesn’t get too boring on the job. I’m always taking my job seriously and will do anything to improve the Security Department as a whole. With my experience in Site Administration, I’ve learned how to write documents better than before and I believe the skill sets I bring will benefit everyone.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

Handpicked by the O5 Council, the duties of the Chief of Security are to oversee the entire Security Department and ensure all things are running smooth and create new policies and regulations if need be. The Chief of Security is also responsible for handpicking Captains to assist them with things when needed, ensuring they are running d-block smoothly, assisting other GENSEC members with whatever they need, and calling a sweep when necessary as well as hosting RRT and Heavy weapons tryouts. It is also highly crucial to be hosting lecture halls and training for all of GENSEC and make sure everyone is happy and doing their jobs both correctly and efficiently. The Chief of Security should also be professional and mature at all times considering they are the role models within the Security Department and any actions they make take could fall back on them. It is also the duty of the Chief of Security to ensure d-block is running smoothly and safely. The Chief of Security has the final say in anything within the Security Department unless overridden by Site Administration or Site Command.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Gian Carlo, born in Italy in 1976 has faced challenges throughout his whole life. One of the main struggles he was facing mainly fighting with what he believed was right for. Many people did not agree with what he thought but Carlo would never listen to them. He started going to school when he turned 10 years old and he believed the way school run in italy was not beneficial for him. He lived on the corner of the street and would always beg for food whenever people would pass by. Growing up, carlo had always faced financial issues and with that, Carlo learnt how to save money and how to spend it in the correct way without wasting a single penny. Carlo always dreamed of joining the military or becoming a police officer. Any job that worked for the beneficial of the country Carlo would want to become. He always believed in people's rights and would always want justice. The people hated how Carlo acted because of how "unfun" he is and would never want to go to parties or do any illegal criminal activites on some occassions. However, Carlo could barely care about anyone's opinions and would always fight with what he believes is right. In Carlo's 18th birthday, he decided to see if he could become a police officer and would start as a constable which is the very first rank on the chain and Carlo would have to prove himself worthy to climb up the ranks in which he tried very hard within the next few years. in Carlo's 22nd birthday he finally reached the rank of Sergeant and is in-charge of his city's police department. One day a sudden breakout of the city happened. All of the electricity in the city has shutdown and screams suddenly arose from the civillians. 20 helicopters suddenly appeared with a strange logo he's never seen and lots of strange looking military men with night vision goggles started searching the entire city. Out of curiousity. "What's going on? Why are you guys all here and who are you?" said Carlo. The men replied "Get to safety, call a lockdown." Seeing how serious the situation is and how serious these men sounded like, Carlo immediately did what they requested. A lockdown was activated throughout the entire city and an alarm was initiated to let all the civillians know of what is going on and what to do during this lockdown. Suddenly, 100 guns were fired at one spot and Carlo has seen something strange in who was being fired at. A tall creature that looked extremely strange, ultra pale and with longers and creepy legs. It also emmited strange noises as it walks near people and can only be seen if it is in the dark. People start screaming even louder as the gunshots are being fired towards this strange "alien" and when it finally stopped, it seemed that this creature was carried out in one of the helicopters and all of these "military men" left at once immediately. Carlo has never seen such things happen before and keep in mind, he is a frequent reddit user that looks at horrifying posts and this thing has never horrified this much in his life. Considering how little to no information was gathered about what had happened that night, people went back with their own jobs and forgot about what had happened due to 0 casualties and how quick and efficient the situation was handled. This will still be forever engraved in the people's minds. The next day, Carlo recieved a mail from an "S.C.P" Site-[REDACTED] and has been requested to work there and attain a high rank if he has proven himself worthy. The pay grade and the benfits that come with this job has immediately made Carlo accept the job considering this is also what he wanted to do. The next day, Carlo was brought in to be interviewed by Site Advisor ####### ###### in regards to join the Security Department seeing how he has handled criminals throughout his whole police journy. He would first start as a Sergeant and if he meets the requirements, he would later on move to Captain after he's got the hang of the facility and what procedures are undergoing there and later on to Chief of Security. Carlo was happy with this job offer and he is finally able to help make his family never live off the streets and spoil them with whatever they may need, however they may not see Carlo as frequently seeing how his job requires him to me on duty most of the days. Carlo has underwent through the toughest leadership trial he has ever faced because he has never seen criminals as bad as d-class and how messed up they were. Carlo had to remain calm and always keep his composure straight as he was a senior member within his department. Remembering he has to treat d-class humanely, they still have to go under strict procedures if they are to be let out of d-block. Carlo never had any issues with this because of how helpful other security members are and how efficiently they are doing their jobs. Keeping d-block safe and secure and to let researchers conduct test on the d-class to figure out the anomalies behaviour on-site so we could ensure they never go out to the public's face and attack any other innocent civillian is what Carlo was happy to do considering the inmates were all death row inmates and had commited severe crimes that lead them to being here. All Carlo ever wanted was peace & justice and considering there is a Code of Ethics here Carlo was ensured that everything that will be done in the facility not break any laws and ensure all humanity rights are served and not violated/broken. *Sudden phone call in Carlo's office* "Hello-?", "Who's this?". - - - - "Congratulations Mr. Carlo" *static voice* *HANGUP*

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Previous Experience as a CoS
It is sad to see You go from Site Advisor, but You would do fantastic as a CoS.

Reactions: Gian Carlo

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England
-/+Neutral Leaning towards -Support

Positive Reasons:
You have previous CoS Experience.
Your Application is fantastic
You have Administrative CL4 Experience, Excellent skills for CoS

Negative reasons:
I've had little to no interactions with you even though as SA you were assigned to our department.
You tend to be quite mingey (Specifically D-Class)
You didn't put enough time into your SA Role, How can you convince me that you will put enough time into CoS
You haven't been a Captain let alone been on GENSEC For quite a while
You're using past merit in an attempt to obtain the position without actually meeting many of the standard prerequisites needed to obtain this position, a list of which would be; doing paperwork for our department, being active in our department, interacting with our seniors, leading shakedowns etc.

I do not doubt your abilities however, Given the fact that I have not seen you on GENSEC as of late and additionally, During your time as Site Advisor I've had only one 5 minute meeting with you that I myself initiated and thus we haven't had any other interactions Shows me that you're not that interested in the position but moreso are applying for one reason.

You are overwhelmed by the Site Advisor position and would like to step down but still retain a position of authority and thus apply for CoS since you have past experience in the position as well as merit to aide your application.

Edit: You have also stated that you would only be leaving the SA Role if you are to be accepted, You are applying for a position without being ready to lose your current one. That is a quality I heavily dislike.​

In my Humble opinion, You are Both Suitable and not Suitable, If I were to decide, I would not approve of your application.

Signed by:
Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Last edited:

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+support

Great interactions with
Well trusted within the community
Great leadership skills which is a key skill for being a CoS

Best of Luck

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

Professional as fuck
Literal gigachad as a Site Advisor and a Staff member
Really nice guy
Has fun sometimes but thats allowed, looking at you Shino

Deleted member 2482

-/+Neutral Leaning towards -Support

Positive Reasons:
You have previous CoS Experience.
Your Application is fantastic
You have Administrative CL4 Experience, Excellent skills for CoS

Negative reasons:
I've had little to no interactions with you even though as SA you were assigned to our department.
You tend to be quite mingey (Specifically D-Class)
You didn't put enough time into your SA Role, How can you convince me that you will put enough time into CoS
You haven't been a Captain let alone been on GENSEC For quite a while
You're using past merit in an attempt to obtain the position without actually meeting many of the standard prerequisites needed to obtain this position, a list of which would be; doing paperwork for our department, being active in our department, interacting with our seniors, leading shakedowns etc.

I do not doubt your abilities however, Given the fact that I have not seen you on GENSEC as of late and additionally, During your time as Site Advisor I've had only one 5 minute meeting with you that I myself initiated and thus we haven't had any other interactions Shows me that you're not that interested in the position but moreso are applying for one reason.

You are overwhelmed by the Site Advisor position and would like to step down but still retain a position of authority and thus apply for CoS since you have past experience in the position as well as merit to aide your application.

Edit: You have also stated that you would only be leaving the SA Role if you are to be accepted, You are applying for a position without being ready to lose your current one. That is a quality I heavily dislike.​

In my Humble opinion, You are Both Suitable and not Suitable, If I were to decide, I would not approve of your application.

Signed by:
Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Damien R. Jones

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 11, 2022
+Support

Carlo in the past has always taken his role as a CoS and Captain seriously. Always keeping Gensec active on their duties and making sure they follow the CoE involving D-class. An easy going and friendly individual.

Good luck on your application, it'll be sad to see you leave Site Advisor. But I have complete confidence that you'll lead Gensec for the better.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Application withdrawn

Appreciate all the love I've been getting from this application but I've decided to withdraw.

This application will be locked permanently.

Thank you guys for all of the support : )​

Status
Not open for further replies.