Not open for further replies.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Gian 'Carlo'
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125852918
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MohamedInAfrica/
Date of ban: 08/12/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion Class-C
Who banned you: Stee Ven (SL) and Crabber
Ban length?: Permaban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not continue to troll.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I've been on the server for about 2 years and have been playing it before it even became popular. As I slowly dove deeper into the server my interest grew bigger and my intention to roleplay also rose with it thus making me apply for senior positions including staff reaching the rank of Head Moderator before my resignation. After I've resigned I've barely had enough time to play and just wanted to litter and have fun by minging and that's what I did. I apologize to those whom I've ruined their roleplay experiences and I know how much fun this server and community really is and how much care is being put into it and I'll assure you guys that I'm willing to start taking roleplay more seriously again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'd like to start roleplaying seriously once again I remember how much fun it was and I want to return to it. I promise that I'll be very careful of my actions and not break any more server rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: There aren't any other better servers and communities and yes I've tried to find alternatives but there is no way you can replace CG SCP-RP and I've been with this community since 2015 in the old DarkRP days.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Gian Carlo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

So after looking more into your record. You have been banned multiple times for ban evasion meaning you are getting on other accounts to get around your ban on another one. We dont allow players to be our server if they have an active ban on another account. I get you want to play on our servers but you cannot break our rules and just hop on another to do so. And as a former staff member you should know our rules so you do not get banned. Please take this time to reflect on your actions before re appealing.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.